Logitech K800 Wireless Illuminated Keyboard
The sleek, comfortable keyboard that delivers a brilliant typing experience—day or night. You can work or play anytime with laser-etched, backlit keys that are bright enough to let you type in the dark.
Your desk is about to get sleeker thanks to the thin profile, clear edge, and streamlined, wireless design. Every stroke you make is comfortable, fluid, and whisper-quiet with the PerfectStroke™ key system.
• Laser-etched, backlit keys: You can type easily—even in the dark—with brightly backlit keys that provide precise illumination. Only the characters are illuminated, so you can see just what you need to see without distraction. Adjustable backlighting - The keyboard automatically adjusts the backlighting to suit the lighting conditions. Or you can adjust it the way you like it with the press of a button.
• Hand proximity detection: Sensors detect your hands as they approach the keyboard to turn the backlight on and off.
• PerfectStroke™ key system: The PerfectStroke key system distributes typing force evenly across key surfaces, making every keystroke comfortable, fluid, and whisper-quiet.
• Logitech® Incurve keys: Durable concave keys position your fingers properly, and their softly rounded edges invite your fingertips to glide from key to key, hour after hour.
• Fast, easy recharging: You simply plug in the universal micro-USB cable for three to six hours for up to 10 days of battery life.* You can even type while it’s recharging.
• Sleek, streamlined design: With sleek lines, a clear edge, and low-profile keys, the keyboard adds style to your workspace—whether you’ve got a laptop or desktop.
• Logitech® Unifying receiver: The tiny receiver stays in your laptop. Plus, you can easily add a compatible wireless mouse or keyboard—without the hassle of multiple USB receivers.
• Logitech Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless: So you can work or play in more places—like your comfy couch—the long-range wireless connection virtually eliminates delays, dropouts, and interference.
• Easy storage: You can store your keyboard standing up to free up space on your desk.
• Power management: An on/off switch helps you go longer between charges, while power indicator lights eliminate surprises.
• Easy wireless setup: You simply plug the wireless receiver into a USB port on your desktop PC or laptop for a fast, reliable connection right out of the box.
• Full-size layout: All the keys are right where you’re used to so you can type quickly and comfortably.
• Windows®-based PC: Windows® XP, Windows Vista® or Windows® 7
• USB Port
• Internet access required for software download.
• Software required for connecting additional devices with Unifying receiver.
We are an Authorised NZ Dealer of Logitech Products