Lexmark MS521dn 44ppm Duplex Network Monochrome Laser Printer
• Robust and reliable, Lexmark printers are built to work anywhere, from showroom to warehouse with few interventions. Keep going with long-life components, replacement cartridge yields of up to 25,000 pages and a maximum input capacity of 2,000 pages.
• Lexmark's comprehensive approach to product security is a design and engineering mandate across our entire product portfolio. Our security features help to keep your information safe - in the document, on the device, over the network and at all points in between. That’s why Keypoint Intelligence - Buyers Lab honoured Lexmark with a prestigious BLI PaceSetter award for Document Imaging Security. And this Lexmark product enables you to be GDPR ready.
The definition of clear text
• Some laser printers struggle to print grey text that’s easy to read - not the MS520 series. Its innovative font outlining technology makes even the smallest grey text crisp and clear.
Versatile media handling
• Print what you want, in the size that you want. The standard media tray adjusts to paper sizes from A6 to legal, whilst the 100-sheet multipurpose feeder accepts smaller media and envelopes to give you even more design and output possibilities.
Performance and value
• Get mono printing at up to 44 pages per minute, plus standard two-sided printing, at an affordable price. Durability and long-life components keep your maintenance costs low, too.
• Make every watt count with energy management features that reduce power consumption, whether the printer is active or in sleep mode. Lower fusing temperature and automatic management of processor cores based on workload help to meet rigorous ENERGY STAR 2.0 requirements. That benefits the planet and your budget.
• Print Technology: Monochrome Laser
• Workgroup Size: Medium Workgroup
• Display: 2.4-inch (60 mm) Color LCD display
• Media Sizes Supported: A6, Oficio, 7 3/4 Envelope, 9 Envelope, JIS-B5, A4, Legal, A5, Letter, Statement, Executive, Universal, DL Envelope, Folio, 10 Envelope
• Included Paper Handling: 100-Sheet Multipurpose Feeder, Integrated Duplex, 150-Sheet Output Bin, 250-Sheet Input
• Standard Ports: Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), USB 2.0 Specification Hi-Speed Certified (Type B)
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 260 x 399 x 374 mm
• Weight (approx.): 14.1 kg
• Print Speed: 44 ppm
• Print Speed Duplex: Up to: Black: 22 spm (A4)
• Time to First Page: As fast as: Black: 6.0 seconds
• Print Resolution: Black: 1200 x 1200 dpi, 2400 Image Quality, 300 x 300 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi, 1200 Image Quality
• Duplex: 2-sided) Printing: Integrated Duplex
• Printable Area: 4.0 mm of the top, bottom, right and left edges (within)
• Media Types Supported: Paper Labels, Card Stock, Plain Paper, Transparencies, Envelopes, Refer to the Paper & Specialty Media Guide
• Finishing Options: None
• Number of Paper Inputs: Standard: 2 / Maximum: 5
• Paper Input Capacity: Standard: 350 pages 75 gsm bond / Maximum: 2000 pages 75 gsm bond / 350 pages 75 gsm bond
• Paper Output Capacity: Up to: Standard: 150 pages 75 gsm bond / Maximum: 150 pages 75 gsm bond
• Paper Weight Range Supported: 60 - 120 gsm (Standard Tray) / 60 - 216 gsm (Multipurpose Feeder)
• Optional Paper Handling: 550-Sheet Lockable Tray, 250-Sheet Tray, 550-Sheet Tray
• Recommended Monthly Page Volume: 2000 - 15000 pages
• Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to: 120000 pages per month
• Processor: 1.0 GHz
• Memory: Standard: 512 MB / Maximum: 512 MB
• Hard Disk: Not Available
• Printer Languages: PCL 5e Emulation, PCL 6 Emulation, Microsoft XPS (XML Paper Specification), Personal Printer Data Stream (PPDS), PostScript 3 Emulation, PDF 1.7 emulation, Direct Image, AirPrint
• Fonts and Symbol Sets: 2 PCL bitmap fonts, OCR-A, OCR-B scalable PCL 5e fonts, For more information, refer to the Technical Reference., 84 scalable PCL fonts, 91 scalable PostScript fonts, 3 of 9 scalable PCL 5e fonts in Narrow, Regular and Wide, 5 PPDS bitmap fonts, 39 scalable PPDS fonts
• Touch Screen Display: No
• Direct USB: No
• Ethernet Network: Yes
• Wireless: Optional
• Network Protocol Support: TCP/IP IPv6, TCP/IP IPv4, AppleTalk, TCP, UDP
• Network Printing Methods: LPR/LPD, Pull Printing, Microsoft Web Services WSD, Secure IP (Port 96xx), FTP, TFTP, Enhanced IP (Port 9400), ThinPrint .print integration, IPP 1.0, 1.1, 2.0 (Internet Printing Protocol)
• Network Management Protocols: DHCP, APIPA (AutoIP), mDNS, IGMP, WINS, DDNS, SNMPv3, SNMPv1, SNMPv2c, Telnet, NTP, ICMP, HTTP, DNS, ARP, HTTPs (SSL6 /TLS), Finger
• Network Security: SNMPv3, 802.1x Authentication: MD5, MSCHAPv2, LEAP, PEAP, TLS, TTLS
• Optional Network Ports: Marknet N8370 WiFi Optional
Electrical & Operation:
• Noise Level: Operating: 14 dBA (Idle) / 56 dBA (Print)
• Duplex Print Noise Level: Operating: 55 dBA
• Average Power: 0.1 watts (Hibernate Mode) / 2.0 watts (Sleep Mode) / 8 watts (Ready Mode) / 620 watts (Printing)
• Specified Operating Environment: Humidity: 8 to 80% Relative Humidity / Temperature: 16 to 32°C / Altitude: 0 - 5000 meters
• Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 7
• Apple: Apple OS X (10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13)
• Linux: Debian GNU/Linux 7.0, 8.0, Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, Fedora 23, 24, openSUSE Linux 42.3, Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS 6, 7, openSUSE Linux 13.2, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10, 11, 12
• Citrix MetaFrame: Microsoft Windows 2000 Server running Terminal Services with Citrix MetaFrame XP Presentation Server or Citrix MetaFrame Presentation Server 3.0., Microsoft Windows Server 2012 with Citrix XenApp 6.0, 6.5, Microsoft Windows 2000 Server running Terminal Services with Citrix Presentation Server 3.0, 4.0, Microsoft Windows 2000 Server running Terminal Services with Citrix Presentation Server 4.0
• Novell: Novell Open Enterprise Server on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, Novell NetWare 5.1(SP 6+), 6.0(SP 3+) with Novell Distributed Print Services (NDPS), Novell Open Enterprise Server 2 SP2 on SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP3 3, Novell NetWare 6.5 Open Enterprise Server, Novell Open Enterprise Server 11 on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11, Novell Open Enterprise Server 2 on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP4
• UNIX: Sun Solaris x86 10, 11, Sun Solaris SPARC 10, 11, IBM AIX 6.1, 7.1
• Power cord
• Setup guide
• Documentation CD
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.