Lenovo ThinkCentre M710e i5-7400 3.5Ghz 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Small Form Factor Desktop with Windows 10 Pro
• The ThinkCentre M710e, like all of the ThinkCentre offerings, features a tool-free chassis, which means that if IT admins ever need access, it's sure to be quick and easy. The M710e delivers powerful security options that safeguard your organization’s data. With Trusted Platform Module (TPM) firmware, data is encrypted. Smart USB protection enables ports to be individually defined and blocked, so would-be thieves are thwarted if they try to download information. Plus smart cable block enables locking of all wired peripherals that are attached to the M710e—once the block is clipped on, it can only be removed from the inner side of the chassis. What more could an IT administrator ask for!
Big on power
• Powered by up to 7th gen Intel Core processors, the ThinkCentre M710e SFF is designed for speed, responsiveness, and efficiency—three key features that can help propel your business.
What will you do with your extra time?
• Thanks to ultrafast PCIe SSD technology, you'll get things done quicker than ever when you choose this storage option. PCIe SSD boosts performance up to ten times faster than a traditional hard drive, so you'll enjoy an ultraresponsive system that boots in seconds and quickly opens applications.
• Fast Identity Online—or FIDO—is the international standard enabling hardened authentication that wraps your access info in three layers of security. FIDO authentication pertains to your online credentials, when you sign in to websites like Facebook or Google, or make payments via PayPal, Visa, etc. This global solution creates better security for online services, reduces costs for organizations, and is simpler and safer for users.
• The M710e includes lock slots for physical security too: a pad lock slot prevents removal of the back cover, while a Kensington® lock slot enables it to be secured to a workstation.
• Operating System: Windows 10 Professional 64-bit license
• Processor: Intel Core i5-7400 Processor (Quad Core, 6M Cache, 3.00GHz up to 3.50 GHz)
• Memory: 8GB DDR4 2400 MHz (up to 2 x 16 GB, 2 slots)
• Storage: 1TB HDD 7200rpm
• Graphics Controller: Integrated Intel HD Graphics
• Optical drive: DVDRW
• Interfaces: 2x USB 3.1, Headphone / microphone combo jack, 2x USB 3.1, 2x USB 2.0, 1x VGA, 1x DisplayPort, RJ-45
• Power Supply: 180W 85% PSU
• Audio: Inbuilt High Definition
• Keyboard: Yes
• Pointing device: Yes
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 303.5 x 273.5 x 100 mm
• Weight (approx.): 4.25 kg
• Fast Identity Online (FIDO) authentication capabilities
• Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0
• Kensington lock slot
• Padlock-ready to secure internal components
• Smart cable block
• Smart USB protection
We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses requiring essential equipment to ensure that they can stay connected, continue working, or study from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are a Lenovo NZ Silver Business Partner
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.