Kyocera Ecosys M5526CDW A4 26ppm Duplex Wireless Colour Laser Multifunction Printer
• 1,200 dpi printing quality
• 4,3 inch touch screen for easy operation
• Dual scan document processor
• Wireless support including AirPrint, Mopria, KYOCERA Mobile Print
• Direct printing from and scanning to USB flash memory
• High security through SSL, IPsec and Private Print functionality
• Double-sided print, copy, scan and fax functionality as standard
• Compact design with low-noise printing
• Exceptionally low printing costs in its class
• Processor: 800 MHz
• Controller language: PRESCRIBE IIe
• Emulations: PCL 6 (PCL 5c/PCL-XL), PostScript 3 (KPDL 3), PDF Direct Print, XPS Direct Print
• Fonts: 93 scalable fonts for PCL/PostScript, 8 fonts for Windows Vista, 1 bitmap font, 45 barcodes (e.g. EAN8, EAN13, EAN128) with automatic generation of checksums as well as support of two-dimensional barcodes PDF-417 under PRESCRIBE (PCL and other barcodes available as an option)
• Speed: Up to 26 pages A4 per minute in colour and b/w
• Resolution: 1,200 x 1,200 dpi print at reduced speed, multibit technology for print quality of up to 9,600 x 600 dpi (print), 600 x 600 dpi, 256 greyscales per colour (scan/copy)
• Warm-up time: Approx. 29 seconds or less
• Time to first print: Approx. 9.5/10.5 seconds or less in b/w / colour
• Time to first copy: Approx. 8/10 seconds or less in b/w / colour
• Input capacity: 50-sheet multi-purpose tray; 60–220 g/m²; A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Letter, Legal, Custom (70 x 148 mm–216 x 356 mm) 250-sheet universal cassette; 60–163 g/m²; A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Letter, Legal, Custom (105 x 148–216 x 356 mm)
• Max. input capacity with options: 550 sheets
• Duplex unit: Duplex as standard: Double-sided printing: 60 – 120 g/m²; A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal
• Max. output capacity: 150 sheets face-down with paper full detection
• Document processor: Dual scan document processor: 50-sheet, 50–160 g/m², A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom (105 x 148 to 216 x 356 mm)
• Max. original size: A4 / Legal
• Digital copy features: Auto Colour Mode, Scan-once-copy-many, electronic sort, 2in1, 4in1, ID-card copy, priority print, program, auto duplex copy, continuous scan, auto cassette change, copy density control
• Exposure modes: Manual: 9 steps
• Preset magnification ratios: 7 Reductions/5 Enlargements
• Zoom range: 25 - 400 % in 1% steps
• Continuous copy: 1 - 999 (when optional memory installed)
• Image adjustments: Text + Photo, Photo, Text, Map, Printed document
• Compression format: MMR/JPEG
• File type: TIFF, PDF, PDF/A , high compression PDF, encrypted PDF, JPEG, XPS
• Scan features: Integrated address book, Active directory support, encrypted data transfer, Blank sheet skip
• Original recognition: Text + Photo, Photo, Text, Light Text, Text (for OCR)
• Max. scan size: A4 / legal
• Scan functionalities: Scan-to-e-mail (SMTP), Scan-to-FTP (FTP over SSL), Scan-to-SMBv3, Scan to USB Host, TWAIN scan (USB, network), WSD (WIA) scan (USB, network)
• Scan resolution: 600, 400, 300, 200 dpi (256 grey scales per colour)
• Scan speed: 30 ipm (300 dpi, A4, b/w), 23 ipm (300 dpi, A4, colour)
• Compatibility: ITU-T Super G3
• Modem speed: Max. 33.6 kbps
• Scanning speed: 2 seconds /sheet or less
• Transmission speed: 3 seconds or less
• Scanning density: Normal: 200 x 100 dpi, Fine: 200 x 200 dpi, Superfine: 200 x 400 dpi, Ultrafine: 400 x 400 dpi
• Max. original size: A4 / Legal
• Compression method: JBIG, MMR, MR, MH
• Fax features: Network fax, duplex transmission and reception, polling transmission and reception
• Standard interface: USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed), USB Host Interface, Gigabit Ethernet (10BaseT/100BaseTX/ 1000BaseT), Wireless LAN, Slot for optional SD/SDHC-Card
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 417 x 429 x 495 mm (Main unit)
• Weight (Approx.): 26 kg (Main unit)
• Power consumption: Copy / Print (b/w / color): 375 W, Ready mode: 41 W, Sleep-mode: 1 W
• Power source: AC 220 ~ 240 V, 50 Hz
• General memory: Standard 512 MB, max. 1,536 MB
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
What is the yield of the toners that are supplied with the Kyocera printer?
Printers usually only come with starter cartridges which are mainly used for initial set up and config. The replacement cartridges for the M5526CDW printer are the TK5244 toners.
Can this M5526CDW printer be set to print in Mono only?
Yes the M5526CDW printer can be set to only print back and white.
What is required for this Kyocera printer to scan to my PC?
The Kyocera Ecosys M5526CDW comes with a scanner built in, the only thing needed will be the drivers which come included with the printer.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.