Kingston HyperX Cloud Alpha S USB Over The Head Wired Stereo 7.1 Gaming Headset with Mic - Blackout
• Tuned by HyperX and tested by gamers to ensure that players get enhanced in-game audio. NGENUITY auto-detects supported games and selects the optimized surround sound profile to improve your experience on PC.
Bass adjustment sliders to personalize your sound
• Select from 3 levels of bass with these convenient sliders on the ear cups. Fully open them for maximum bass or close them to reduce the bass levels.
HyperX Dual Chamber Drivers
• Separation of bass frequencies from the mids and highs allows them to be tuned separately to provide more distinction between sounds and minimizes distortion.
Game and chat audio balance
• Conveniently adjust the mix of game and chat audio levels so you prioritize what you want to hear without having to dig into the in-game or system menus.
Signature HyperX comfort
• Choose comfort your way. Game comfortably for longer with the extra breathable leatherette ear cushions that are 8 times more breathable than Cloud Alpha’s, or use the interchangeable fabric ear cushions if you prefer to have even more airflow.
Durable aluminum frame
• The tough aluminum frame construction is designed to endure the rigors of daily gaming.
Advanced audio control mixer
• Keep all the most important functions within easy reach. Activate 7.1 surround sound, adjust the game and chat audio balance, mute the mic, and adjust volume without ever having to leave your game.
Detachable noise cancellation microphone and cable
• The headset is Discord and TeamSpeak certified for clear communication and has a detachable, wear-resistant cable. Use the flexible microphone to communicate or remove it for music listening.
• Weight: 57g
• Cable length: 2m
• Driver: Custom dynamic, 50mm with neodymium magnets
• Type: Circumaural, Closed back
• Frequency response: 13Hz – 27kHz
• Impedance: 65 Ohms
• Sound pressure level: 99dBSPL/mW at 1kHz
• T.H.D.: < 1%
• Weight: 310g
• Weight with mic: 321g
• Cable length: 1m
• Connection type: 3.5mm plug (4 pole)
• Element: Electret condenser microphone
• Polar pattern: Bi-directional, Noise-cancelling
• Frequency response: 50Hz – 18kHz
• Sensitivity: -38dBV (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.