Kingston DataTraveler Workspace 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive - Black
Kingston’s DataTraveler Workspace is certified by Microsoft for use with Windows To Go, a key feature of Windows 8 Enterprise. Windows To Go is a fully manageable corporate Windows 8 workspace on a specially configured, bootable USB drive. It allows IT administrators to easily support such work styles as “bring your own PC,” mobile workforce and the needs of contingency staff, who need access to the corporate environment without security compromise.
This USB 3.0 drive incorporates SSD controller technology to produce a high-performance, low-latency drive. It’s factory configured as a fixed drive so it boots through USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 ports on any hardware that has been certified for use with either Windows 7 or Windows 8 operating systems.
DataTraveler Workspace is backed by a two-year warranty, free technical support and the legendary reliability that makes Kingston the world’s independent memory leader.
• Certified for Windows To Go — administrators can easily deploy a fully bootable corporate workspace on a specially configured portable USB drive
• USB 3.0 SSD — capitalizes on USB 3.0 specifications by incorporating SSD controller technology in order to achieve high random read/write performance and low latencies
• Fixed drive — not designed for data storage
• Easy to use — enables users to boot and operate from multiple PCs
• Secure — supports BitLocker for data encryption and Trusted Boot for protecting boot process and anti-malware software
• Resilient — to accidental removal so the workspace can resume if the drive is plugged back in within 60 seconds
• Compatible — with PCs certified for use with Windows 7 or Windows 8 operating systems
• Backwards compatible — with USB 2.0 to fit more systems while optimizing performance
• Guaranteed — two-year warranty meets lifetime expectations in typical workloads; free technical support
• Reliable — 25 years of experience makes Kingston the most trusted name in memory with high-quality components and rigorous testing procedures
• Capacities 128GB (*build to order)
• Max Sequential Read/Write speeds: 250/250 MB/s
• Sustained Random 4k Read/Write: 3,750/9,800 IOPS
• PCMARK Vantage HDD Suite Score: 22,250
• Supports: TRIM and S.M.A.R.T commands
• Dimensions: 75.29mm x 22.98mm x 16.44mm
• Operating Temperature: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
• Storage Temperature: -4°F to 185°F (-20°C to 85°C)