An Ultrabook can pose a real challenge when it comes to security. The fact is most laptop locks simply won't work with an Ultrabook or Apple MacBook because the lockhead is thicker than the laptop body. As a result, typing with a lock attached becomes a wobbly chore. What's more, some ultra-thin laptops, like the Macbook Air, lack a security slot altogether, making it impossible to attach a lockhead. Fortunately there's a solution that's just as slim and sleek as the Ultrabook itself: the Kensington Ultrabook Laptop Keyed Lock.
• Cable Diameter: 4 mm
• Cable Length: 1.50 m
• Lock Type: Keyed Lock
• Rotating head and pivoting cable for easy lock attachment and removal
• Patented T-bar locking mechanism for superior strength
• Nearly impenetrable disk-style locking mechanism
• Free online key registration for secure key replacement
• Anti-Shear technology protects against intrusion by force
Kensington MicroSaver 1.50m Ultrabook Laptop Keyed Lock
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.