Kensington Desktop PC & Peripherals Lock Kit - Two Different Keys
With a long high-carbon steel cable, anchor plate, and a Kensington keyed lock, the Kensington Desktop and Peripherals Locking Kit has everything you need to secure a desktop computer, two peripherals and a wired keyboard and mouse. Even devices without a Kensington Security Slot can be secured.
• Lock down a desktop computer and multiple peripherals with one convenient kit
• Anchor plate secures equipment without a Kensington Security Slot
• Everything you need to secure a desktop computer, two peripherals and a wired keyboard and mouse
• Cable trap secures a wired keyboard and mouse
• Multi-stranded 2400mm long, 5.3mm thick high-carbon aircraft-grade steel cable with carbon tempered steel core
• 3M VHB industrial adhesive tape on stick on anchor for non-Kensington Security Slot equipped peripherals - 1 square inch (645mm x 645mm)
• Two keys supplied
• Custom keyed options available ideal for offices, labs and libraries
• Online key code Register & Retrieve and replacement service
• Supplied with stamped steel and plated K-slot adapters and cable trap
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.