The new Intel Ethernet Server Adapter I350 family builds on Intel's history of excellence in Ethernet products. Intel continues its market leadership with this new generation of PCIe GbE network adapters. Built with the bridgeless Intel Ethernet Controller I350, these adapters represent the next step in the Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) networking evolution for the enterprise and data center by introducing new levels of performance through industry-leading enhancements for both virtualized and iSCSI Unified Networking environments. This new family of adapters also includes new power management technologies such as Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and DMA Coalescing (DMAC).
• Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
• Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
• Twisted Pair Cable Standard: Category 5e
• Host Interface: PCI Express x4
• Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 2
• Card Height: Full-height, Low-profile
• Form Factor: Plug-in Card
• Dimensions: Height 68.8mm, Width 135.4mm
Intel I350-T2 PCI Express x4 2 x RJ45 Ethernet Server Adapter
We are an Intel Gold Partner
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.