Special Product Offer:
Humanscale Freedom Fabric Office Chair with Headrest & Arm Rests - Graphite
• The Freedom chair features a dynamic, articulating headrest to support the head and neck as users recline. It moves with the sitter, so they can change postures without making manual adjustments and stay comfortable in any position.
Self Adjusting Recline
• Freedom eliminates the need for traditional recline mechanisms, which can be bulky and weigh up to 7kgs. Instead, Freedom uses the sitter’s body weight and the laws of physics to perfectly and automatically adjust recline support for each individual.
• Freedom's body-friendly armrests move up and down together, staying with the user during recline for continuous comfort and support. Unlike other chair designs, Freedom's armrests are attached to the back of the chair to ensure synchronous use.
• Weight-sensitive, self-locking recline mechanism with 20 degrees of movement
• Automatically pivoting backrest with seven-degree back tilt
• Synchronous arms attach to the back frame with 149mm vertical adjustment, adjusting seat level for up close work at a desk
• Arm length is 224 mm with 483mm distance between each synchronous arm
• Contoured cushions with waterfall edge and Coccyx cutout reduce pressure on lumbar and thoracic spine
• Modular design
• Handle on back of chair for easy maneuvering
• Designed and assembled in the United States
• Dynamic headrest with 127mm vertical adjustment
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 679 x 442~504 x 1224~1346 mm (adjustment ranges)
• Weight with arms: 17.2 kg
• Weight without arms: 15.4 kg
• Armrest/Armpad: Standard Duron Arms
• Frame Colour: Graphite
• Textile: Oxygen Inhale Graphite
• Seat Style: Standard Foam Seat Pan
• Cylinder Height: Standard 125mm (5”)
• Casters: Standard casters
• Fire Proofing: None, Standard Plastics & Foams
• Base Upgrade: None, Standard Matching Base
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.