HPE OfficeConnect 1420-24G-2SFP+ 24 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Switch + 2 SFP+
• The HPE OfficeConnect 1420 Switch Series features gigabit Ethernet (1GbE) connectivity offering small businesses 10 times the performance of Fast Ethernet with unmanaged plug-and-play simplicity.
• Unmanaged switches offer a cost-effective small business solution for locations needing only basic Layer 2 switching in a flat single tier network.
• Half-/full-duplex auto-negotiating capability on every port doubles the throughput of every port.
Flexible Choices To Meet Most Basic Layer 2 Networking Design Needs
• The 1420-24G-2SFP model with SFP uplinks is ideal where gigabit fiber is required, while the 1420-24G-2SFP+ 10G Uplink model with SFP+ uplinks is available where 10GbE is needed.
• All HPE OfficeConnect 1420 Switch Series models are fanless for silent operation in office settings and include internal power supplies.
• Units can be deployed for desktop operation or can be rack mounted.
Automated Features for Hands-off Operation
• All HPE OfficeConnect 1420 Switch Series models are plug-and-play with zero configuration and no required ongoing administration.
• The HPE 1420-24G-2SFP+ 10G Uplink Switch requires no configuration beyond installation of optional 10GbE transceivers to achieve 10GbE speeds. Alternatively, use today with gigabit SFP transceivers if higher performance is merely a future requirement.
• IEEE 802.1p prioritization and other QoS features automate the preferred handling of high priority traffic, including Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP) set priorities.
• The OfficeConnect 1420 Switch Series supports jumbo packets to improve the performance of large data transfers.
• Memory: 8 MB flash; Packet buffer size: 1.5 MB
• Latency: 100 Mb Latency: < 8 µs; 1000 Mb Latency: < 16 µs; 10 Gbps Latency: < 2 µs
• Throughput: up to 65.5 Mpps
• Switching Capacity: 88 Gbps
• Input Voltage: 100 - 240 VAC, rated
• Operating Temperature: 0 to 40°C
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% (noncondensing)
• Power Consumption: 21 W (maximum)
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 44 x 23.8 x 4.4 cm
• Weight: 2.9 kg
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are a HPE Silver NZ Partner
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.