HPE 5130-24G-SFP-4SFP+ Fixed 24 Port Layer 3 10/100/1000Base-T Managed Ethernet Switch + 4 x SFP+ Ports
• The HP 5130 EI Switch Series delivers flexibility, scalability and low TCO at the access layer of medium- and large-enterprise campus networks. The 5130 supports stacking, fixed 10GbE ports, static layer 3 routing and RIP v1/v2, PoE+, ACLs, IPv6 and power savings with Energy Efficient Ethernet.
• The HP Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) virtualizes up to nine physical switches into one logical device for simpler, flatter, more agile networks.
• Four fixed 10GbE uplinks (SFP+ and 10GBASE-T) deliver performance for bandwidth intensive applications.
• Includes Software-defined Network (SDN) capabilities with OpenFlow 1.3 support for future proofing your network.
• Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 years 24x7 phone support and no software licensing required.
Improved Quality of Service with Traffic Management
• The HP 5130 EI Switch Series supports advanced classifier-based QoS which groups traffic using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2 and 3 information; applies QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a port, VLAN, or entire switch.
• Provides traffic prioritization with supported congestion actions include: strict priority (SP) queuing, weighted round robin (WRR), weighted random early detection (WRED), and SP+WRR and traffic policing with Committed Access Rate (CAR) and line rate.
• Reduce unwanted network traffic with broadcast control allows limitation of broadcast traffic rate to cut down on unwanted network broadcast traffic.
Comprehensive Security Control
• The HP 5130 EI Switch Series supports flexible authentication methods including 802.1X and MAC Authentication for greater security and policy-driven application authentication. Per-user access control lists (ACLs) provide identity-driven security and access control.
• ACLs provide IP Layer 2 to Layer 4 traffic filtering; supports global ACL, VLAN ACL, port ACL, and IPv6 ACL.
• Security with encryption of access methods (CLI, GUI, or MIB) through SSHv2, SSL, and/or SNMPv3, and other features including DHCP protection, IP source guard, dynamic ARP protection and RADIUS/HWTACAS.
Single View of the Network
• The HP 5130 EI Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) to provide end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
• RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
• Memory and processor: 1 GB SDRAM, Packet buffer size: 1.5 MB, 512 MB flash
• Latency: 1000 Mb Latency: < 5 µs, 10 Gbps Latency: < 1.5 µs
• Throughput: up to 96 Mpps
• Routing/switching capacity: 128 Gbps
• Stacking capabilities: IRF, 9 switches
• Management features: IMC - Intelligent Management Center, Command-line interface, Web browser, SNMP manager
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 44 x 36 x 4.36 cm
• Weight: 8 kg
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are a HPE Silver NZ Partner
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.