HPE 1950-48G-2SFP+-2XGT 48 Port Web 10/100/1000Base-T Managed Switch with 2 x SFP+ & 2 x 10GB Ports
• Logically group or "stack" as many as four units of the HP 1950 Switch Series and manage this as a single entity, greatly simplifying network administration. Interconnect stacked units using 10GbE connections, with as much as 40GbE total stacking bandwidth connecting the units.
• Use the intuitive web-browser based interface to configure and administer these smart-managed devices.
• These devices support SNMP versions 1, 2c and 3, allowing administration of these devices from a remote SNMP-based management platform.
• Network Time Protocol facilitates timekeeping across your network so time-based actions and trouble-shooting logs are kept synchronized.
• Units will automatically retrieve an IP Address from a DHCP server, allowing for near plug-and-play deployments.
Robust Security to Protect Your Network
• The HP 1950 Switch Series lets you use Virtual LANs and access control lists to set bounds on what data can be seen by which users.
• Leverage 802.1X with a RADIUS server to ensure only known and authorized users can access your network.
• Multiple features guard your network from user or server spoofing and from malicious network-based attacks.
• Help secure management traffic using supported SSL/HTTPS encryption and SNMPv3 capabilities.
Resiliency Features to Keep Your Network Running
• The HP 1950 Switch Series supports Spanning Tree Protocol, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol, and Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol standards for creating hot-standby recovery links.
• Distribute important links across multiple units in a logical stack for added resiliency. Units can even be in different buildings and still be logically stacked.
• Devices support two independent primary and secondary operating system flash images for backup and recovery during unit upgrades.
• Memory and processor: 128 MB flash, Packet buffer size: 3MB, 1 GB SDRAM
• Latency: 100 Mb Latency: < 5 µs, 1000 Mb Latency: < 5 µs, 10 Gbps Latency: < 1.5 µs
• Throughput: up to 130.9 Mpps
• Routing/switching capacity: 176 Gbps
• Stacking capabilities: Virtual, 4 switches
• Management features: IMC - Intelligent Management Centre, Limited command-line interface, Web browser, SNMP manager, HTTPS, RMON1, FTP
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 44 x 27 x 4.4 cm
• Weight: 5kg
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are a HPE Silver NZ Partner
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.