HP Smart Tank Plus 571 A4 22pm Wireless Multifunction Inkjet Printer
• Count on dark, crisp text, and get vibrant colour graphics for all your prints.
• Print fade-resistant photos that last.4
• Create borderless brochures, flyers, photos and other documents that look great - right in your office
Faster connections, easy productivity
• Get faster, more reliable connections with dual band Wi-Fi.
• Get the freedom to work from anywhere with the HP Smart app - print, scan, and copy from your phone.
• Get up to 38% faster speeds compared to previous HP Smart Tank. Work fast with the 35-page ADF.
• Connect your smartphone or tablet directly to your printer-and easily print without accessing a network.
• High-volume, low-cost printing - innovative design
• Easily monitor and maintain ink levels with an integrated tank design and an automatic ink sensor.
Easily refill your ink tank system with spill-free, resealable bottles.
• Print at high volumes at an extremely low cost-per-page with this high-capacity ink tank system.
• Get the features you need for work and other tasks with copy and scan functions.
• Functions: Print, Scan, Copy, ADF, Wireless
• Multitasking supported: No
• Print speed black: ISO: Up to 11 ppm, Draft: Up to 22 ppm
• Print speed color: ISO:Up to 5 ppm, Draft:Up to 16 ppm
• First page out (ready): Black: As fast as 14 sec, Color: As fast as 21 sec
• Duty cycle (monthly, A4): Up to 1000 pages
• Recommended monthly page volume: 400 to 800, (Up to 1000 pages)
• Print technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
• Printer drivers included: HP PCL 3 GUI
• Print quality (best): Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color when printing from a computer and 1200 inp ut dpi. Black: Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi
• Display: 2.2" Mono Touchscreen MGD (Mono Graphics Display)
• Processor speed: 800 MHz
• Number of print cartridges: 4 (1 each black bottle, set of 3 color bottles)
• Print languages: HP PCL 3 GUI
• Automatic paper sensor: No
• Wireless capability: Yes, built-in dual band Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Wireless direct, BLE
• Connectivity, standard: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Dual Band Wi-Fi with Bluetooth LE
• Connectivity, optional: None
• Mobile printing capability
• HP Smart app
• Apple AirPrint
• Google Cloud Print 2.0
• HP ePrint
• Android printing
• Wireless Direct Printing
• Memory, standard: 256 MB, Integrated memory
• Maximum Memory: 256 MB
• Paper handling input, standard: 100-sheet input tray
• Paper handling output, standard: 30-sheet output tray
• Duplex printing: Manual (driver support provided)
• Media sizes supported: A4, B5, A6, DL envelope, legal
• Media sizes custom: 76.2 x 127 mm to 215.9 x 355.6 mm
• Media types: Plain Paper, HP Photo Papers, HP Matte Brochure or Professional Paper, HP Matte Presentation Paper, HP Glossy Brochure or Professional Paper, Other Photo Inkjet Papers, Other Matte Inkjet Papers, Other Glossy Inkjet Papers, Plain Paper, Light/Recycled
• Media weights, recommended: 75 g/m²
• Media weights, supported: Plain paper: 60 to 90 g/m², Envelopes: 75 to 90 g/m², Cards: up to 200 g/m², Photo paper: up to 300 g/m²
• Borderless printing: Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 210 x 297 mm)
• Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF
• Scan file format: JPG, BMP, TIFF, PDF, RTF, TXT, PNG
• Scan resolution, optical: Up to 1200 dpi
• Bit depth: 24-bit
• Scan size, maximum: 216 x 297 mm
• Scan size (ADF), maximum: 216 x 356 mm
• Automatic document feeder capacity: Standard, 35 sheets
• Digital sending standard features: Everyday scan (scan to PDF). HP Smart Tasks
• File Format Supported: PDF, BMP, PNG, TIF, JPG, RTF, TXT
• Scan input modes: Front Panel Scan, Copy, HP Software, EWS
• Scan speed (normal, A4): Up to 3 ppm (200 ppi, color), Up to 5 ppm (200 ppi, mono)
• Copy speed (draft): Black: Up to 22 cpm, Color: Up to 14 cpm 4
• Copy resolution (black text): Up to 600 dpi
• Copy resolution (color text and graphics): Up to 600 dpi
• Copy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 400%
• Copies, maximum: Up to 99 copies
• Power: Input voltage 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz). High voltage: Input voltage 200 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3Hz)
• Power consumption: 0.11 watts (manual-off), 3.72 watts (ready), 0.83 watts (sleep)
• Operating temperature range: 5 to 40°C
• Recommended operating humidity range: 20 to 80% RH
Dimensions and Weight:
• Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 449 x 373 x 198 mm 1
• Maximum dimensions (W x D x H): 449 x 605.65 x 258.7 mm 1
• Weight: 6.19 kg
• Package weight: 8.5 kg
• Compatible operating systems: Windows 10, 7, OS X v10.11 El Capitan, macOS Sierra v10.12 (previously OS X), macOS High Sierra v10.13, macOS Mojave v10.14
• HP GT53XL 135-ml Black Original Ink Bottle
• HP GT52 Cyan Original Ink Bottle
• HP GT52 Magenta Original Ink Bottle
• HP GT52 Yellow Original Ink Bottle
• Ink caution flyer
• Repacking flyer
• Setup guide
• Reference guide
• Regulatory flyer
• Warranty card
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are a Hp Gold Partner.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.