The HP 1920 Switch Series, part of the HP OfficeConnect portfolio, is designed for smaller organizations dealing with bandwidth-demanding applications. The switches are ideal for environments that require advanced features for granular control and where smart-managed flexibility is a must for easy network configuration and management. The HP 1920 are advanced smart-managed fixed configuration Gigabit switches that build on the marketing-leading price/performance of the HP 1910 Switch Series. The series features IPv6 support and advanced silicon technology.
• Ports: 48 RJ-45 auto-negotiating 10/100/1000, 4 SFP 1000 Mbps, Supports a maximum of 48 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports plus 4 1000BASE-X SFP ports, or a combination
• Memory and processor: MIPS @ 650 MHz; 32 MB flash; packet buffer size: 12 Mb; 128 MB SDRAM
• Latency: 100 Mb Latency: < 5 µs, 1000 Mb Latency: < 5 µs
• Throughput: 77.4 Mpps
• Routing/switching capacity: 104 Gbps
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 44 x 23.8 x 4.4cm
• Weight: 3.15kg
• IMC - Intelligent Management Center
• Limited command-line interface
• Web browser
• SNMP Manager
• IEEE 802.3 Ethernet MIB
• HP 1910-48G Switch
• Power cord
• Rack-mount kit
• Console cable
• Documentation set
HP 1920 48 Port Gigabit Ethernet RM Manageable Switch
We are a HPE Silver NZ Partner
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.