HP 1820-24G 24 Port Web Managed Gigabit Ethernet Switch with 2 SFP
• The HP 1820 Switch Series features an intuitive Web management interface with an enhanced navigation pane for easy management of devices by even nontechnical users, specifically designed for the smaller organization that requires simplicity.
• Customizable features include VLANs, Spanning Tree, Link aggregation trunking and IGMP Snooping. All models include Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) and DSCP QoS policies.
• All 1820 Switch Series support flexible installation options, including mounting on walls, under tables or on desktops.
Energy Efficiency and Lower TCO
• The HP 1820 Switch Series include the latest energy-saving capabilities, including Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE), idle-port power down and PoE Port Scheduler.
• All switches are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with limited 24x7 telephone support for the first three years.
• Differentiator: Smart-managed Layer 2 switch with 24 10/100/1000 and 2 SFP 100/1000 ports
• Ports: 24 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports, 2 SFP 100/1000 Mbps ports
• Memory and processor: ARM Cortex-A9 @ 400 MHz, 128 MB SDRAM; Packet buffer size: 1.5 MB; 16 MB flash
• Latency: 100 Mb Latency: < 7 µs; 1000 Mb Latency: < 2 µs
• Throughput: up to 38.6 Mpps
• Switching Capacity: 52 Gbps
• Management Features: Web browser
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 44.25 x 24.61 x 4.39 cm
• Weight: 2.72 kg
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are a HPE Silver NZ Partner
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.