Honeywell Voyager 1470g 2D USB Area-Imaging Scanner - Black
Honeywell designed the Voyager Extreme Performance (XP) 1470 series scanner for in-store retail workflows that require a highly accurate 1D/2D scanning solution in a durable form factor. Trust it for industry-leading scanning capability on traditional barcodes and digital screens – even on damaged and difficult-to-read codes. Backed by a 5-year warranty for corded models, and a 3-year warranty for cordless.
• Highly accurate, fast scans of even damaged and poor-quality barcodes. An extended depth of field scans to the bottom of the cart, saving time and back bending.
A Good Read Every Time
• Enhanced performance on the barcodes stores scan every day: merchandise price tags, plus digital coupons, codes, and wallets on customers’ smartphones.
• Engineered to 30 drops at 1.8 m (6 ft) and 1,000 tumbles at 0.5 m (1.6 ft), Voyager XP scanners are built to withstand busy point-of sale scanning, reducing the risk of errors and operational slowdowns and avoiding the hidden cost of warranty.
• Honeywell Operational Intelligence software delivers on-demand scan insights, enabling higher employee productivity and throughput.
Easy Software Updates
• The Honeywell Scanner Management Utility (SMU) creates a holistic solution that automates how you deploy and update the scanners in your environment.
Long Bluetooth Range
• A longer Bluetooth range compared to competitive devices enables greater operational flexibility for line busting or peak season satellite POS stations (applies to Voyager XP 1472g cordless scanner).
• Scan Pattern: Area Image (1040 x 720 pixel array)
• Motion Tolerance: 70 cm/s (27.6 in/s) for 13 mil UPC at optimal focus
• Scan Angle: Horizontal: 39.2° nominal; Vertical: 27.4° nominal
• Roll, Pitch, Skew: ±180°, ±65°, ±70°
• Decode Capabilities: Reads standard 1D, PDF, 2D, and DotCode symbologies
Note: Decode capabilities dependent on configuration.
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 62 mm x 169 mm x 82 mm
• Scanner Weight: 130 g
• Input Voltage: 4.0V DC to 5.5V DC
• Operating Power: 2 W (400 mA @ 5V DC)
• Standby Power: 0.45 W (90 mA @ 5V DC)
• Host System Interfaces: USB, Keyboard Wedge, RS-232, RS485 support for IBM 46xx (RS485)
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C
• Storage Temperature: -40°C to 60°C
• Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) (Scanners and Cradles): ±8 kV indirect coupling plane, ±15 kV direct air
• Humidity: 0% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
• Tumble Spec: 1,000 0.5 m (1.6 ft) tumbles (impacts)
• Drop: Engineered to withstand 30 1.8 m (6 ft) drops to concrete
• Environmental Sealing: IP40
• Light Levels: 0 to 100,000 lux (9,290 foot-candles)
• Flexible presentation stand (STND-15F03-009-4)
• USB Type A 1.5m straight cable (CBL-500-150-S00)
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us. We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses requiring essential equipment to ensure that they can stay connected, continue working, or study from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.