Honeywell Voyager 1452g 1D/2D Bluetooth Barcode Scanner
• Facilitates scanning of all standard 1D, PDF, and 2D bar codes up to 10 meters (33 feet) from the base (depending on the environment).
Go Beyond 1D Codes
• Unlike traditional laser scanners, the 1D version of Voyager 1452g can read bar codes omni-directionally, making it ideal for presentation scanning.
Mobile Phone Reading
• Scans coupons, mobile tickets and digital wallets from the screens of mobile devices.
Long Battery Life & Tool-Free Battery Removal
• Field-replaceable lithium ion battery provides 14 hours or more of use, depending on scanning volume.
Flexible Licensing Solution
• Meets diverse scanning requirements by offering models with basic functionality, with software licenses enabling additional functionality as needs evolve.
• Scan Pattern: Area Image (640 x 480 pixel array)
• Motion Tolerance: Up to 10 cm/s (4 in/s) for 13 mil UPC at optimal focus
• Scan Angle: Horizontal 37.8°; Vertical 28.9°
• Symbol Contrast: 35% minimum reflectance difference
• Pitch, Skew: ±60°, ±70°
• Decode Capability: All standard 1D, PDF417, and 2D symbologies
• Radio/Range 2.4 to 2.5 GHz (ISM Band) Adaptive Frequency Hopping Bluetooth v2.1 Class 2: 10m (33’) line of sight
• Range: Up to 10m
• Data Rate (Transmission Rate) Up to 1 Mbps
• Battery 2,400 mAh lithium-ion battery
• Number of Scans Up to 40,000 scans per charge
• Expected Hours of Operation 14 hours
• Expected Charge Time 4.5 hours
• Operating Temperature: Charging: 5°C to 40°C; Non-Charging: 0°C to 50°C
• Humidity: 0 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
• Drop: Scanner to withstand 30 1.5 m (5’) drops to concrete. Charger to withstand 50 1.0 m (3.3’) drops to concrete
• Environmental Sealing: Scanner: IP42 Cradle: IP41
• Operating Power: 5 W (1A @ 5V)
• Non-Charging Power: 0.5 W (0.1A @ 5 V)
• Scanner Dimensions: 62 mm x 173 mm x 82 mm
• Charger Dimensions: 132 mm x 102 mm x 81mm
• Scanner Weight: 210g
• Charger Weight: 179g
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us. We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses requiring essential equipment to ensure that they can stay connected, continue working, or study from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.