Honeywell Voyager 1452g 1D/2D Bluetooth Barcode Scanner
• Facilitates scanning of all standard 1D, PDF, and 2D bar codes up to 10 meters (33 feet) from the base (depending on the environment).
Go Beyond 1D Codes
• Unlike traditional laser scanners, the 1D version of Voyager 1452g can read bar codes omni-directionally, making it ideal for presentation scanning.
Mobile Phone Reading
• Scans coupons, mobile tickets and digital wallets from the screens of mobile devices.
Long Battery Life & Tool-Free Battery Removal
• Field-replaceable lithium ion battery provides 14 hours or more of use, depending on scanning volume.
Flexible Licensing Solution
• Meets diverse scanning requirements by offering models with basic functionality, with software licenses enabling additional functionality as needs evolve.
• Scan Pattern: Area Image (640 x 480 pixel array)
• Motion Tolerance: Up to 10 cm/s (4 in/s) for 13 mil UPC at optimal focus
• Scan Angle: Horizontal 37.8°; Vertical 28.9°
• Symbol Contrast: 35% minimum reflectance difference
• Pitch, Skew: ±60°, ±70°
• Decode Capability: All standard 1D, PDF417, and 2D symbologies
• Radio/Range 2.4 to 2.5 GHz (ISM Band) Adaptive Frequency Hopping Bluetooth v2.1 Class 2: 10m (33’) line of sight
• Range: Up to 10m
• Data Rate (Transmission Rate) Up to 1 Mbps
• Battery 2,400 mAh lithium-ion battery
• Number of Scans Up to 40,000 scans per charge
• Expected Hours of Operation 14 hours
• Expected Charge Time 4.5 hours
• Operating Temperature: Charging: 5°C to 40°C; Non-Charging: 0°C to 50°C
• Humidity: 0 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
• Drop: Scanner to withstand 30 1.5 m (5’) drops to concrete. Charger to withstand 50 1.0 m (3.3’) drops to concrete
• Environmental Sealing: Scanner: IP42 Cradle: IP41
• Operating Power: 5 W (1A @ 5V)
• Non-Charging Power: 0.5 W (0.1A @ 5 V)
• Scanner Dimensions: 62 mm x 173 mm x 82 mm
• Charger Dimensions: 132 mm x 102 mm x 81mm
• Scanner Weight: 210g
• Charger Weight: 179g
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.