Everki Concept 2 Premium 17.3 Inch Laptop Backpack - Black
• The Concept 2 backpack is thoughtfully engineered with streamlined spaces and select features for your business travel. The technology compartment consists of a felt-lined laptop pocket that stores up to a 17.3-inch laptop and a separate felt-lined pocket for your tablet. Your microchipped passports and credit cards are protected in our RFID-protected pocket, and if you need further security for additional documents, use the bottom rain cover pocket as an optional hidden stash. The main compartment is spacious and roomy, with a file divider to keep your important papers and files organized; and your sunglasses or reading glasses are carefully protected when you tuck them away in the hard-shell quick-access case on the top of the bag.
• Going through airport security can be a hassle, so we designed the technology compartment in the Concept 2 to help you pass through security quickly and easily. The dedicated compartment that stores both your laptop and tablet is immediately accessible, so if you have to remove your devices for screening, you can simply unzip the technology compartment and access them without rummaging through the rest of your bag. And if you happen to go through a security checkpoint that acknowledges Checkpoint Friendly bags, you can just open that compartment up 180 degrees, lay it flat, and let your bag quickly pass through the scanner.
Hard-shell quick-access sunglasses case
• Are your sunglasses or reading glasses a traveling necessity? Then you definitely want them protected inside your bag. Our unique hard-shell sunglasses case was designed specifically with this in mind. There is plenty of space in the built-in hard case for your sunglasses or reading glasses, as well as an additional nylon tuck-away for your phone or ear buds. And because it’s positioned on the top of the bag, you won’t have to fumble around looking for them when you need them. Your glasses are safe, secure and right at your fingertips.
Patented corner-guard protection system
• When you travel with your backpack as your mobile office, your laptop has to be securely protected. That’s why we’ve engineered the Concept 2 with extra padding in the lining of the laptop pocket and molded-to-fit laptop corner guards. Our patented corner-guard protection system uses form-fitting corners to wrap snugly around the bottom of your laptop pocket, to protect against knocks and bumps – or if you accidentally set your bag down too abruptly. The shock-absorbing system of the Concept 2 will give you peace of mind, knowing your laptop is safe inside your bag.
Trolley handle pass-through
• When traveling with many bags, the trolley handle pass-through on the back of the Concept 2 allows you to double your efforts. Simply slip the backpack onto the handle of your luggage and you’re ready to wheel through the airport.
• Carrying passports or credit cards with microchips may make you vulnerable to illegal remote scans. So we designed the Concept 2 to protect the sensitive data on your passport and credit cards with an RFID-protected pocket. Simply slip your sensitive items into the secure pocket, and your information is safe from unwanted RFID scans.
• All EVERKI interiors are stylish, high-contrast orange because we know how frustrating it is to mistakenly leave a compartment unzipped, and how difficult it is to organize against a black background. Savvy and Stylish.
Large zippers and metal pulls
• Have you ever broken a zipper on your favorite bag? We have. That’s why we designed the Concept 2 using heavy duty zippers with extra large metal pulls. So your favorite bag can remain your favorite bag.
• Fits tablets up to: 13"
• Laptop pocket: 42 x 28.3 x 3.8 cm
• External dimensions: 50 x 33 x 23 cm
• Capacity: 30 L
• Bag Weight: 1.98 kgs
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.