Special Product Offer:
Epson EB-S140 3200 Lumen SVGA LCD Projector + FREE Portable Bluetooth Speaker!
• All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD's 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD's true-to-life colour.
Up to 3x Brighter Colours with Epson Projectors
• Epson projectors use 3LCD Engines that have no colour wheel with a white segment and therefore don't force a trade-off between white and colour brightness. In fact, Epson projectors have up to 3x Brighter Colours than their leading competitive 1-chip DLP projectors*. If you are looking for business and education projectors or 720p home entertainment projectors, know that choosing Epson projectors means up to 3x brighter colours. If you are looking for 1080p home entertainment projectors, you consistently get 2x and up to 3x Brighter Colours than competitor 1-chip DLP projectors.
• Even though its compact size enables it to be carried from room to room, the EB-140 projector is capable of highly visible images thanks to its high brightness (up to 3,400lm) and superior 15,000:1 contrast ratio. Room lights don't have to be dimmed to see bright and clearly projected images, allowing meeting participants to concentrate better for improved productivity.
• Projection System: Epson 3LCD, 3-chip technology
• LCD Panel: 0.55-inch (D7)
• Zoom: 1.0 - 1.35 (Digital Zoom)
• Screen Size: 30" to 350" [0.88 to 10.44 m] (Zoom: Wide), 23" to 260" [0.88 to 10.44 m] (Zoom: Tele)
• Projection Distance: 60" screen 1.77 - 2.4 m
• Throw Ratio: 1.45 (Zoom: Wide), 1.96 (Zoom: Tele)
• Projection Lens F Number: 1.44
• Projection Lens Focal Length: 16.7 mm
• Focus Method: No Optical Zoom / Focus (Manual)
• Offset: 8:1
• Colour Light Output: 3,200 Lumens
• White Light Output: 3,200 Lumens
• Resolution: SVGA
• Native Aspect Ratio: 4:3
• Contrast Ratio: 15,000:1
• Lamp Hours: Normal/Eco: 6,000/10,000 Hours
• Lamp Type: 215 W UHE
• Keystone Correction: Vertical: -30 to +30 degrees, Horizontal: -30 to +30 degrees
• Input: Video: 1 x RCA (Yellow)
• Input: Computer: 1 x D-sub 15-Pin (RGB), 1 x USB 2.0 type B
• Input: USB Memory Device: 1 x USB Type A
• Input: Three-In-One: USB Display: 1 x USB 2.0 Type B
• Input: Digital: 1 x HDMI
• Input: Audio: 2 x RCA (1 x White, 1 x Red)
• Input: Control: 1 x USB 2.0 type B
• Input: Epson USB Document Camera: 1 x USB 2.0 type A
• Wireless LAN: Optional
• Speaker Output: 2W
• Epson Projector Management: Yes
• Epson iProjection: Yes
• PC Free Presentations: Yes
• USB Plug 'n Play: Yes
• AV Mute Slide: Yes
• Split Screen: N/A
• Instant Off: Yes
• Auto Power On: Yes
• Direct Power On/Off: Yes
• Security: Kensington-style lock provision, Password protect function, Padlock & Security Cable Hole, Optional wireless LAN unit lock
• Colour Modes: Dynamic, Presentation, Cinema, sRGB, Blackboard
• Dimensions D x W x H (Including Feet): 302 x 77 x 234 mm
• Weight: 2.4 kg (approximate)
• Compatible lamp model: ELPLP96
• Lamp Warranty: 12 Months or 750 hours (Which ever comes first)
• Projector Warranty: 2 Years
• Power Consumption: Lamp on: Normal/Eco: 291W/214W
• Noise Level: Normal/Eco: 37/28dB
• 1.8m Power Cable
• 1.8m Computer Cable
• Remote Control
• 2 x AA Batteries
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Does this model have a ceiling mount?
This model is compatible with the Epson ELPMB23 Projector Ceiling Mount.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.