Epson TMT88-VI Thermal Direct Receipt Printer - Ethernet USB Serial
The TM-T88VI is Epson's new state-of-the-art receipt printer, designed to work with both traditional PC-based POS systems and increasingly popular web and tablet solutions.
• The versatile Epson TM-T88VI receipt printer offers retailers, restaurants, bars and other commercial businesses the chance to explore web and mobile POS solutions without losing the functionality of a traditional PC-based system, as both can be run in parallel.
High performance and low running costs
• As well as flexibility, the TM-T88VI gives outstanding performance, with print speeds of up to 350mm/s, and excellent reliability. A backward paper-feeding function helps save paper without affecting performance, reducing running costs and paper waste.
• Server Direct Print functionality allows the TM-T88VI to print direct from a web server. It also supports beacons, to help mobile devices identify the nearest printer, making it ideal for POS environments with multiple printer installations, while NFC support makes it easy to pair tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices.
• The TM-T88VI has exactly the same footprint as the TM-T88V, allowing you to upgrade to a brand new system without having to rearrange your counter space, and is available in both black and white to suit any shop, bar or restaurant decor.
• Print Technology: Thermal line printing
• Resolution: 180 dpi
• Print Speed: 350 mm/sec (max), 300mm/sec (default)
• Print Fonts: Font A (default): 12 x 24, Font B: 9 x 17
• Column Capacity: 80mm: 42/48/56 columns, 58mm model: 30/36/40 columns
• Character Size: Font A (default): 12 x 24mm; Font B: 9 x 17mm
• Character Set: 95 Alphanumeric, 18 International, 128 x 43 Graphic (including user-defined page).
• Barcode: UPC-A/E, Code 39/93/128, CODABAR PDF417, QR-CODE, MaxiCode, Data Matrix, Aztec Code, Composite Symbology, GS1-128, GS1 DataBar Omnidirectional /Truncated /Limited /Expanded
• Thickness: 48 – 80 µm
• Media Dimensions: 80mm: 79.5 ± 0.5 (W) x 83mm diameter, 58mm: 57.5 ± 0.5 (W) x 83mm diameter
• Connectivity: USB, Ethernet (10/100Base-T/TX), Serial
• Communication Protocols: ESC/POS, ePOS-Print Service (Ethernet), Server Direct Print (Ethernet)
• MTBF: 360,000 hours
• MCBF: 70,000,000 lines
• Thermal Head Life: 200km
• Auto Cutter Life: 3 million cuts
• Receive: 45 bytes or 4KB, selectable
• User-Defined: 12KB
• Macro: 2KB
• NV Graphics: 384KB
• NV User: 1KB
• Software Included: ePOS-Print (XML over HTTP): WEP / WPA / WPA2-Personal/Enterprise, ePOS-Display Server Collaboration: Server Direct Print, Status notification, PHP/Sqlite3 Backup/Restore: TM Utlity (Win)
• Power Supply Voltage: 24VDC ± 7%
• Power Consumption: Operating: 27.6W, Stand-by: 0.5W
• Power Source: 24VDC ± 7%
• Operating Humidity: 10% - 90%
• Operating Temperature: 5° C - 45° C
• Storage Temperature: -10° C - 50° C
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 145 x 195 x 148 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
• Weight: 1.6 kg
• Waterproof power button cover
• Rubber feet for vertical installation
• Control panel sheet for vertical installation
• 58mm width paper guide
• External power supply (Model: PS-180)
• CD-ROM (Drivers, Utility Software, Manuals)
• Setup guide
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us. We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.