Special Product Offer:
Epson EH-TW5600 2500 Lumen 1080p LCD Home Theatre Projector + FREE Portable Bluetooth Speaker!
• White brightness alone cannot bring the true colours you see everyday. While other manufacturers of 1-chip DLP technology believe they can improve image quality by just increasing the brightness of their projectors’ white light output, Epson ensures that its projectors combine brightness and True Colour to create vibrant and realistic images with 3LCD technology across every projector model.
• All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD’s 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD’s true-to-life colour.
Amazing Full HD 1080p Entertainment
• 1080p resolution ensures an amazing, larger-than-life HD experience, while high colour brightness delivers bright, vibrant image quality – whether it’s a blockbuster movie, live sporting event or videogame.
• Colour Light Output: 2,500 Lumens
• White Light Output: 2,500 Lumens
• Resolution: 1080p
• Native Aspect Ratio: 16:9
• Contrast Ratio: 35,000:1
• Colour Reproduction: Up to 1.07 billion colours
• Colour Processing: 10 bit
• Keystone Correction: Vertical: -30 to +30 degrees, Horizontal: -30 to +30 degrees
• Lens Shift: Vertical: +15%, Horizontal: NA
• Optical Zoom: 1 - 1.6 (Optical)
• Screen Size: 30" to 300" [0.87 to 8.9m] (Zoom: Wide), 30" to 300" [1.42 to 14.5m] (Zoom: Tele)
• Projection Distance: 100" screen 2.95m - 4.78m
• Throw Ratio: 1.33 (Zoom: Wide), 2.16 (Zoom: Tele)
• Projection Lens F Number: 1.51-1.99
• Projection Lens Focal Length: 18.2 mm-29.2 mm
• Focus Method: Manual
• Input: Video: 1x D-sub 15-Pin (RGB), 1 x USB for firmware update, 1 x USB mini B (service)
• Input: Computer: 1 x D-sub 15-pin (RGB)
• Input: Digital: 2 x HDMI (1 x MHL)
• Output: Audio: 1 x Audio out
• Speaker Output: 1 x 10W
• MHL - Mobile High Definition Link: Yes
• Detail Enhancement: Yes
• AV Mute: Yes
• Frame Interpolation: Yes
• 2D to 3D Conversion: Yes
• Direct Power On: Yes
• Bluetooth Audio: Yes (SBC, aptX)
• Security: Kensington – style lock provision
• Colour Modes: 2D: Dynamic, Bright Cinema, Natural, Cinema, 3D: 3D Dynamic, 3D Cinema
• Power Consumption: Lamp on: 296 W
• Power Consumption: Standby: 0.2 W
• Noise Level: Normal / Eco: 37 / 27 dB
• Dimensions (D x W x H): 285 x 309 x 122 mm
• Weight: Approx. 3.4kg
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Can you please tell me how the video source works for this projector?
The Epson EH-TW5600 projector has VGA & HDMI connection ports for video source, which can be connected to a laptop/computer to supply the video source for the projector. One of the HDMI connections does support MHL input, which would allow you to project from a phone that has MHL output support. You could look at attaching a Chromecast or similar and then you would be able to cast to the projector, much the same as with a TV.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.