Special Product Offer:
Epson EH-TW8400 2600 Lumen 1920 x 1080 LCD Projector with 4K Enhancement + FREE Speaker System!
• Experience a new type of 4K home theatre projection technology from Epson with proprietary dedicated processors for resolution enhancement1, HDR, and image processing. 4K PRO-UHD home theatre projectors faithfully display all your favourite content from the classics to the latest blockbusters. This isn't just a new way to watch movies — it's the best way.
• All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD’s 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD’s true-to-life colour.
Amazing colour brightness with Epson
• Brilliant image quality requires high colour brightness (colour light output). EH-TW8400, powered by 3LCD technology, is capable of producing White Light and Colour Light Output of 2,600 lumens in 4K enhancement resolution, delivering amazing colour brightness.
Wide Colour Space
• Enjoy brilliant, colour rich performance. DCI-P3 which is the standard in digital cinema is available in the EH-TW8400, displaying 100% of the colour gamut. This extreme colour performance of DCI-P3 is 50% wider than typical 1-Chip Rec.709 projectors and allows for a truly professional-level of colour accuracy.
Dedicated 4K Enhancement Processor
• Advanced 4K enhancement hardware precisely controls three-individual high-definition LCD chips to parallel process up to 12 million pixels of information. This new type of resolution enhancement technology results in a 4K visual experience – surpassing other forms of 4K home theatre projection.
Dedicated HDR Processor
• A High Dynamic Range expands the range of colour and contrast that can be reached, resulting in a more realistic and natural image. Epson's full 10-bit HDR colour processing accepts 100% of the HDR source information to faithfully reproduce HDR content for an exceptional visual performance.
Dedicated Digital Imaging Processor
• Real-time 12 bit analogue to digital video processing ensures smooth tonal transition, while eliminating banding, blocking and other compression artefacts from the final visual performance. The powerful processor in the EH-TW8400 faithfully reproduces the source material the way it was intended to be shown.
Rich Black Contrast
• With Epson's innovative auto iris, the EH-TW8400 home theatre projectors boast exceptional performance with contrast ratios 1,000,000:1 for mesmerising dark scenes, bringing your favourite movies to life.
Super Resolution with Detail Enhancement
• Super-resolution defines edges for standard and HD content, while Detail enhancement refines surface detail for true-to-life images.
• Frame interpolation technology inserts multiple new frames between the original ones, so motion appears smoother, sharper and more realistic.
Precision Cinema Lens
• The EH-TW8400 precision cinema lenses feature a unique 15-element Aspheric Glass Structure (AGS) that shifts the focal plane to the inside of the lens structure itself. Not only does this ensure surface dust is not visible on the final projected image but provides outstanding overall brightness and focus uniformity.
• Fast, quiet and precise, pre-set up to 10 positions for motorised zoom, focus and lens shift for both standard projection and wide cinema ratios. Project 2.35, 1.85 and 1.78 aspect ratios on the same screen without an anamorphic lens — and no downtime when switching between ratios. Watch movies on a grander scale at the touch of a remote button, without any disruptive black bars.
Powered Lens Shift
• Epson's advanced projection technology enables a wide range of motorised lens shift capabilities for outstanding installation flexibility. The EH-TW8400 has an incredible range of up to ±96% on the vertical axis and up to ±47% on the horizontal axis. Users can operate the lens shift functions using the remote control, the projector control panel, or control commands.
Efficient Cooling System
• When it comes to home cinema, you want to focus on what's in front of you - and nothing else, that's the idea behind the innovative, efficient cooling system of the EH-TW8400. With noise levels as low as 20 dB, this is among the quietest projectors in the industry. It's time to enjoy engaging cinema without distraction - all the better for those moments when the picture takes your breath away.
• Projection System RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system
• LCD Panel 0.74-inch wide panel with MLA (C2 Fine, 12 bit, OD)
• Pixel Number 2,073,600 dots (1920 x 1080)
• Resolution 4K Enhancement* 1920 x 1080 x 2
• Zoom 1 - 2.1 (Optical)
• Screen Size 50" to 300" [1.48 to 9.08 m] (Zoom: Wide), 50" to 300" [3.13 to 18.99 m] (Zoom: Tele)
• Projection Distance 100" screen 3.0 - 6.3 m
• Throw Ratio 1.35 (Zoom: Wide), 2.84 (Zoom: Tele)
• Projection Lens F Number 2.0-3.0
• Projection Lens Focal Length 22.5mm - 46.7mm
• Focus Method Powered
• Colour Light Output 2,600 Lumens
• White Light Output 2,600 Lumens
• Native Aspect Ratio 16:9
• Contrast Ratio 1,000,000:1
• Lamp Type 250 W UHE
• Colour Reproduction Up to 1.07 billion colours
• Colour Processing 10 bit (12 bit Digital Colour Processing)
• Keystone Correction Vertical: -30 to +30 degrees, Horizontal: N/A
• Lens Shift (Powered) Vertical: -96.3% to +96.3%, Horizontal: -47.1% to +47.1%
• Input: Digital 2 x HDMI (1 x HDCP2.2)
• Input: Computer 1 x D-sub 15-pin (RGB)
• Input: Opt. HDMI 1 x USB A
• Input: Control 1 x RS232c
• Input: Network I/O 1 x RJ45, 1 x USB Type A (for optional Wireless LAN unit)
• Trigger Out 3.5 mm mini-jack
• Wireless Connectivity Optional
• WirelessHD No
• Super Resolution Yes
• High Dynamic Range - HDR10 Yes
• Hybrid Log Gamma - HLG Yes
• Image Enhancement Yes
• Frame Interpolation Yes
• 4K Enhancement Yes
• 3D Formats Top-and-Bottom, Side-by-Side
• 2D to 3D Conversion No
• Internal Speakers No
• Picture in Picture No
• Direct Power On Yes
• Security Kensington-style lock provision
• Aspect Modes Yes (Auto / Normal / Full / Zoom)
• Colour Modes 2D: Dynamic, Bright Cinema, Natural Cinema, Digital Cinema 3D: 3D Dynamic, 3D Cinema
• Dimensions (D x W x H): 450 x 520 x 192.7 mm
• Weight 11.2kg
• Lamp Warranty 1 Year or 750 Hours - Whichever comes first
• Projector Warranty 2 Years
• Power Consumption: Lamp on 298 W
• Power Consumption: Standby 2 W
• Noise Level (Normal/Eco) 31/20 dB
• Power Cable
• Remote Control + Batteries
• HDMI Clamp x 2
• User Manual
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.