Special Product Offer:
Epson EB-2265U 5500 Lumen WUXGA LCD Projector + FREE Speaker System!
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD's 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD's true-to-life colour.
Brilliant high definition image up to 300"
Featuring native resolution up to WUXGA (1920 x 1200), the Epson EB-2000 series delivers high quality images and crisp, sharp text without any distortion. Images can be projected on a large screen with no information left out. This applies to video output devices such as PCs and smart devices with their ever increasing image quality and higher definition and accommodates a variety of content including 3D CAD, digital broadcasts, Blu-ray, and internet movies.
Auto V/H keystone and screen fit
In cases where the image extends beyond the frame of the screen or whiteboard you just have to push the "Screen Fit" button and the image frame automatically matches up with the edges of the screen.
• Colour Light Output: 5,500 Lumens
• White Light Output: 5,500 Lumens
• Resolution: WUXGA
• Native Aspect Ratio: 16:10
• Contrast Ratio: 15,000:1
• Lamp Hours: Normal/Eco: 5,000/10,000 Hours
• Lamp Type: 300W UHE
• Keystone Correction: Vertical: -30 to +30 degrees, Horizontal: -30 to +30 degrees
• Projection System: Epson 3LCD, 3-chip technology
• Zoom: 1-1.6 (Optical Zoom)
• Screen Size: 50" to 300" [1.46m to 8.95m] (Zoom: Wide), 50" to 300" [2.43m to 14.79m] (Zoom: Tele)
• Projection Distance: 80" screen 2.36m - 3.92m
• Throw Ratio: 1.38 (Zoom: Wide), 2.28 (Zoom: Tele)
• Projection Lens F Number: 1.5 - 2.0
• Projection Lens Focal Length: 23mm - 38.4mm
• Focus Method: Manual Focus
• Offset: 10:1
• Input: Video: 1 x RCA (Yellow)
• Input: Computer: 2 x D-sub 15-Pin (RGB), 1 x USB 2.0 type B
• Input: USB Memory Device: 1 x USB Type A
• Input: Three-In-One USB Display: 1 x USB 2.0 type B
• Input: Digital: 2 x HDMI (1 x MHL)
• Input: Audio: 1 x RCA (Red/White), 2 x Stereo mini jack
• Input: Control: 1 x USB 2.0 type B, 1 x RS232C
• Input : HDBaseT: 1 x HDBaseT
• Input: Epson USB Document Camera: 1 x USB 2.0 type A
• Network I/O:: 1 x RJ45 (100Mbps)
• Wireless Connectivity: Included
• WiDI/Miracast: Included
• Output: Video: 1 x D-sub 15 pin (black moulding)
• Output: Audio: 1 x Stereo mini jack
• Speaker Output: 16W
• EasyMP Network & Control: Yes
• EasyMP Network Projection: Yes
• PC Free Presentations: Yes
• USB Plug 'n Play: Yes
• AV Mute Slide: Yes
• Instant Off: Yes
• Auto Power On: Yes
• Direct Power On/Off: Yes
• Security: Padlock & Security Cable Hole, Kensington-style lock provision, Wireless LAN Unit Lock, Password protect function
• Colour Modes: Dynamic, Presentation, Cinema, sRGB, Blackboard, DICOM SIM
• Power Consumption: Lamp on: Normal/Eco: 450/360W
• Power Consumption: Standby: 0.5W (communication off)
• Noise Level: Normal/Eco: 39/29dB
• Dimensions (D x W x H): 291 x 377 x 110 mm
• Weight: 4.9kg (approximate)
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Is there a HDMI wireless option available that is compatible with this Epson Projector?
Unfortunately projectors and wireless streaming are not quite as developed as you would expect. Some Epson projectors support a feature called Epson iProjection; which is primarily used to stream documents and slideshows from a wireless device. When it comes to media such as home theatre, a more cost-effective option is to purchase a HDMI capable projector and connect a Google ChromeCast or similar.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.