Epson DS-780N Network Colour Document Scanner
• 45ppm / 90 ipm scan speeds for fast and productive scanning means that documents can be stored and or shared efficiently.
Intuitive colour LCD touchscreen
• Allows easy job creation without the need to access a computer.
Scan directly to popular cloud services
• Scan to Sharepoint, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive. PC and Mac compatible.
Scan to searchable PDF's
• Scan and edit documents; save scanned documents as PDF files. The included OCR software included means that documents can be scanned and saved as text-searchable PDF files, dramatically improving the ability to search and successfully locate information contained in scanned and stored documents.
Advanced colour and image adjustments
• Featuring Colour Enhance, Colour Dropout, automatic paper size detection for innovative and productive document management. A3 sized documents which are folded in half can be scanned and stitched together so that it is one complete image or file.
Versatile paper handling
• The 100 sheet ADF will scan stacks business cards and extra-long paper.
Connect to document management software
• TWAIN and ISIS drivers for seamless integration between the scanner and custom built business applications
Powerful Duty Cycle
• Scan up to 4,000 sheets per day.
• Type: Sheet-fed, 1-pass, duplex color scanner
• Sensor: Color CIS
• Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
• Output Resolution: 50 to 1200 dpi
• Maximum Interpolation Resolution: 1200 dpi
• Effective Pixels: 5100 x 9300 pixels
• Colour and Grayscale Scan Mode (output bit depth): 30-bit internal/24-bit external
• Scan Speed (letter size): 45 ppm/90 ipm: 200 and 300 dpi Black-and-White, Colour, Gray; 11 ppm/22 ipm: 400 and 600 dpi Black-and-White, Gray, Colour
• Reliability: Peak daily duty cycle: 5,000 sheets; Consumables– Roller assembly kit: 200,000 pages
• Monochrome Scan Mode (output bit depth): 1-bit
• Automatic Document Feeder Capacity: 100 sheets
• Paper Size Minimum: 50.8mm x 50.8mm, Maximum: 215.9mm x 6,096mm at 200 dpi, Maximum: 215.9 x 5,461mm at 300 dpi
• Paper Weight: 27 ? 413 g/m2
• Card Thickness: Maximum: less than 1.24 mm with emboss
• Controls: Front panel touchscreen with up to 30 user-definable scan jobs
• Light Source: 3-color RGB LED
• Interface: SuperSpeed USB 3.0, Ethernet (RJ-45, 1000Base-T/10Base-T/100Base-TX), USB 2.0
(Host for authentication devices)
• Environmental Conditions: Temperature (Operating): 41 ° to 95 °F (5 ° to 35 °C) ; Humidity: 10 – 80% (no condensation)
• Power Requirements: AC Adapter Input Voltage: 100 – 240 VAC ; Output from AC Adapter: 24 V DC ; Rated Current: 1.2 A ; Frequency: 50 – 60 Hz
• Power Consumption: Operation: 17 W ; Ready: 8.8 W ; Sleep: 1.3 W ; Off: 0.1 W
• Weight and Dimensions (W x D x H) Product only: 3.7Kg, 297.2mm x 211mm x 216mm
• Mac OS X 10.9.x – macOS 10.12.x
• Software requires Internet connection for download and installation
• Start Here poster
• SuperSpeed USB 3.0 cable
• AC adapter with power cable
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.