Edimax GS-3005P Long Range 5-Port Gigabit Web Managed Switch with 4 PoE+ Ports
The GS-3005P features 4 IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE+) ports which supply up to 30W of electricity per port, and has a total power supply of 60W to power any 802.3at or 802.3af compliant power device. With PoE detection capability, the GS-3005P is able to verify whether the connected device is IEEE 802.3at or 802.3af compliant. In the event that a PoE device is not detected, only network data will be transmitted through the LAN cable. Moreover, with the PoE power backfeed protection from the passive PoE injectors, the GS-3005P is able to avoid damaging the PoE ports.
PoE for Easy Installation and Better Cost Efficiency:
Power over Ethernet technology enables the Ethernet cable to carry both data and power, reducing cable installation and eliminating the need for extension cords or electrical outlets on the walls and ceiling. Overall the GS-3005P can lower installation costs and simplify deployment effort. The GS-3005P can be used with different PoE products such as access points, IP cameras or VoIP devices and is an effective solution for network environments where power outlets are difficult to access.
Power and Data Distance Extension, Long Range up to 200 Meters:
The GS-3005P provides extended PoE power delivery to distance up to 200 meters whereas a general PoE has Ethernet cable distance restrictions of 100 meters. For 200 meters power delivery distance, the unit operates on a per-port basis at 10Mbps duplex operation and supports up to 30-watt PoE power output. The specification creates flexibility in planning for installing PoE-enabled devices such as IP cameras.
Smart Tools for Improved Network Efficiency and Security:
The GS-3005P features smart and simple network monitoring tools that allow for improved network efficiency and security. The web-based interface management features include QoS bandwidth control for better traffic management, VLAN for enhanced network security and multicast IGMP snooping v1/v2/v3 for streaming applications.
• Switching Capacity: 10Gbps
• Forwarding Rate: 7.4Mpps
• MAC Address: 4K
• Buffer Memory: 128Kb
• Jumbo Frames: 9KB
• Filtering / Forwarding Rates: 1000Mbps port - 1488,000pps, 100Mbps port - 148,800pps, 10Mbps port - 14,880pps
Power over Ethernet:
• Standard: IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at
• Power Output: Up to 30W per port
• Pin Assignment: 1/2(+), 3/6(-) End-Span (mode A)
• Power Budget: 130W
• Management: PoE output on/off management
• Backfeed Protection: Built-in
• Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 40 °C
• Storage Temperature: -40 ~ 70 °C
• Operating Humidity (Non-condensing): 10 ~ 90%
• Storage Humidity (Non-condensing): 5 ~ 90%
• Ports: 1 x RJ-45 10/100/1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet Port, 4 x RJ-45 10/100/1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Ports
• Transmission Method: Store and forward
• Button: Reset button
• Switch: Power ON/Off switch
• LED Indicators: Per Port: Link/Act, PoE: Act/Status, Per Unit: Power
• Fan: Fanless
• DIP Switch: PoE Extend, VLAN, QoS
• Power Input: 100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz, external power supply 55V/1.3A
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 193 × 84 × 26 mm
• Weight: 0.39kg
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.