EDIMAX IEEE 802.3at Gigabit PoE Injector.
• Because of adding the capability of IEEE 802.3at/af Power over Ethernet to a non-PoE Ethernet switch or router, the GP-101IT can directly be connected to any IEEE 802.3at/af end-nodes such as PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) network cameras, PTZ speed dome, color touch-screen Voice over IP (VoIP) telephones and multi-channel wireless LAN access points where the IEEE 802.3at/af inline Power over Ethernet port is supported.
Higher Cost Efficiency and Easy Installation
• The Power over Ethernet technology enables the Ethernet wire to carry both data and power. Thus, the GP-101IT reduces the need for cable installation and eliminates the need for extension cords or electrical outlets on the wall, ceiling or any unreachable place. In all, it lowers the installation costs and simplifies the deployment effort.
Flexible & Reliable Power Supply
• Featuring PoE short circuit protection to safeguard network devices and protect against damage.
• Ports: 1 Port RJ-45 10/100/1000Base-T Input Port, 1 Port RJ-45 10/100/1000Base-T PoE Output Port
• LED Indicators: Power and AC
• Power Input: 100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz, 0.6A
• Power Consumption 30 Watts
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 155 x 58 x 36mm
• Weight; 185g
• Standard: IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at
• Power Output: DC53V/0.55A
• Pin Assignment: 1/2(+) 3/6(-) End-Span
• Temperature: Operating: 0 ~ 40?, Storage: -40 ~ 70?
• Humidity (Non-Condensing): Operating: 10 ~ 90%, Storage: 5 ~ 90%
• IEEE 802.3 10BaseT Ethernet
• IEEE 802.3u 100BaseTX Fast Ethernet
• IEEE 802.3ab 1000BaseT Gigabit Ethernet
• IEEE 802.3af Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
• IEEE 802.3at Power Over Ethernet Plus (PoE+)
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Does the Edimax PoE injector support active mode
Yes, this Edimax PoE injector supports avice PoE under its IEEE 802.3at/af compliance
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.