Edimax CAP1200 2 x 2 AC1200 Dual-Band Ceiling-Mount PoE Access Point
IEEE 802.11ac concurrent dual-band with 1200Mbps wireless speed.
Ceiling-mount & T-rail mount design with easy installation kit.
Compact & Durable Housing:
Ultra slim design with UL94-5VB flame-retardant plastic housing.
Designed for High Density Usage:
Supports up to 100 users simultaneously, ideal for crowded environments and BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) workplaces.
Multiple SSIDs for Security Management:
Supports up to 32 SSIDs (16 x 2.4GHz & 16 x 5GHz) ideal for multiple departments, user groups, customers or guests.
Roams smoothly between APs without lag or interruption, ensuring top performance for video and voice streaming applications.
Wide Coverage & High Sensitivity:
Adjustable RF output power and high receiver sensitivity for wide coverage across large spaces.
1.5x greater coverage than typical APs for blanket coverage to ensure seamless connectivity for Wi-Fi devices across enterprise environments.
Power over Ethernet:
Supports IEEE 802.3af PoE as well as included power adapter.
Built-In RADIUS Server:
With management for up to 256 user accounts.
Mainstream choice for SMBs. Suitable for a wide range of commercial applications such as offices, hotels, meeting rooms, schools, campuses, resorts, retail and others.
Edimax Pro Network Management Suite (NMS) for easy and Intuitive web-based central management. AP built-in with NMS supports AP array architecture.
• Standard: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Concurrent Dual-Band
• No. of Radios: 2
• Receiver Sensitivity: ≤ -95dBm
• Certification: CE / FCC
• 802.11 r/k Fast Roaming: 5GHz Only
• Number of SSIDs: 16 (2.4GHz) + 16 (5GHz)
• Maximum Data Speed: 300 + 867Mbps
• Concurrent Clients: Up to 100 (50 (2.4GHz) + 50 (5GHz))
• Encryption: WEP / WPA / WPA2
• Wireless L2 Isolation: Y
• Station Isolation: Y
• IEEE 802.1x Authenticator: Y
• EAP Authentication: PEAP
• Hidden SSID: Y
• MAC Address Filter: Y
• Wireless STA: Y
• Rogue AP Detection (w/ NMS): Y
• Wireless Mode: AP / WDS AP / WDS Bridge
• 802.1q VLAN: Y (VID = 1-4095)
• Spanning Tree: RSTP
• QoS: WMM (802.11e), Max Associated Station No.
• Pass-Through: IPv6 and VPN (PPTP, L2TP/IPsec)
• DSCP (802.1p): Y
• Multicast Rate up to 54Mbps: Y
• Deployment: Standalone (AP Mode), Master AP Mode: Can manage 8 Edimax Pro APs with NMS, Managed AP Mode: Be managed by AP Controller (APC500), Edimax Pro Master AP with NMS Software
• Configuration: HTTP / HTTPS, SNMP v1, v2c, v3, CLI (Telnet, SSH)
• RADIUS Server: Built-In
• Auto-Channel: Y
• SNMP Private MIB: Y
• Operating Temperature: 0°C (32°F) to 40°C (104°F)
• Storage Temperature: -20°C (-4°F) to 60°C (140°F)
• Operating Humidity: 90% or Less
• Storage Humidity: 90% or Less
• LAN Interface: Giga x 1
• PoE: 802.3af (Supports 802.3at)
• Antenna: Type: 4 x Built-In PIFA (2 x 2.4GHz, 2 x 5GHz), Gain: 2.82dBi (2.4GHz), 4dBi (5GHz) Max.
• Power: DC: 12V / 1A, 802.3af (PoE Injector Optional)
• Flash / DRAM: 32MB / 256MB
• Power Consumption (Full Loading): 11W
• Mounting: Ceiling
• WPS/Reset: Y
• LED Indicator 1. Power LED, 2. Diag LED
• Power Saving: 802.3az
• Internal Buzzer: Y
• Housing: UL94-5VB Flammability Rating
• Others: Kensington Security Slot & Ceiling/Wall Mount Holes
• Dimensions (D x H): 17.6 x 3.2 cm
• Weight: 305.7g
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.