Edimax AC1200 Gigabit Dual-Band Access Point with USB Port
Max speed up to 300Mbps (2.4GHz) and 867Mbps (5GHz) with 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard and backward compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n standards.
Multi-Function USB Port:
Storage & FTP file or printer sharing as your own private, secure cloud.
Multiple SSIDs with VLAN:
Supports up to 8 SSIDs (2.4GHz x 4 & 5GHz x 4) and provides security to protect confidential or critical network resources (Access point mode only).
Plug and Play:
Zero configuration setup with no CD required. Just connect the EW-7478APC to your router with an Ethernet cable.
Easy 11ac Upgrade: Upgrade your single-band 2.4GHz Wi-Fi to 11ac dual-band Wi-Fi for better coverage and faster Wi-Fi speed with zero configuration.
5 Modes in 1:
Access point, range extender, Wi-Fi router, Wi-Fi bridge and WISP.
Provides secure, private connectivity while isolating guests from your primary network (Wi-Fi router/range extender/WISP mode only).
iQoS Bandwidth Management:
Efficient Internet bandwidth management
VPN (Virtual Private Network):
Access secure remote networks from anywhere, protect privacy on public Wi-Fi and bypass Internet censorship (Wi-Fi router mode only).
• Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
• Frequency: 5GHz and 2.4GHz concurrent dual-band
• Maximum Data Speed: 5GHz: 867Mbps, 2.4GHz: 300Mbps
• Receive Sensitivity: 5GHz: 11a(6Mbps): ‐90±2dBm, 11a(54Mbps): ‐71±2dBm, 11n(20MHz, MCS7): ‐69±2dBm, 11n(40MHz, MCS7): ‐65±2dBm, 11ac(80MHz, MCS9): -55±2dBm ; 2.4GHz: 11b(1Mbps): ‐91±2dBm, 11b(11Mbps): ‐87±2dBm, 11g (54Mbps): ‐71±2dBm, 11n(20MHz, MCS7): ‐68±2dBm, 11n(40MHz, MCS7): ‐65±2dBm
• Output Power: 5GHz: 11a(6Mbps): 18±1.5dBm, 11a(54Mbps): 14±1.5dBm, 11n(20MHz, MCS7): 13±1.5dBm, 11n(40MHz, MCS7): 13±1.5dBm, 11ac(80MHz, MCS9): 13±1.5dBm ; 2.4GHz: 11b (1Mbps): 18±1.5dBm, 11b (11Mbps): 16±1.5dBm, 11g (54Mbps): 14±1.5dBm, 11n (20MHz, MCS7): 13±1.5dBm, 11n (40MHz, MCS7): 13±1.5dBm
• Guest Network: 5GHz guest network × 1, 2.4GHz guest network × 1
• Security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA and WPA2 security, Hardware & software WPS configuration, QoS for critical operations, SPI anti-DoS firewall
• Management: Multi-language user interface, Remote management, access control, System status and security log, Firmware upgradable (Fault tolerance firmware upgrade), Smart iQ Setup, no CD required
• WAN: Protocol: PPPoE, Static IP, Dynamic IP, PPTP and L2TP, Supports WISP connection mode, Supports RJ-45 cable/xDSL modem
• iQoS: Intelligent Quality of Service for smart bandwidth management, WMM
• VPN Pass-Through: IPSec, PPTP
• Port Forwarding: Virtual Server, IGMP Proxy, UPnP, DMZ
• DHCP: Server, Client, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation
• Dynamic DNS: DynDns, DHS, Zoneedit
• Access Control: IP/Mac Filter
• Firewall Security: DoS, SPI Firewall, IP Address Filter
• Protocols: Supports IPv4
• Guest Network: 5GHz guest network x 1, 2.4GHz guest network x 1 (Wi-Fi router/range extender/WISP mode only)
• SSID: Up to 10 SSIDs (2.4GHz x 5 and 5GHz x 5) in access point (Each band with 1 main SSID and 4 multiple SSIDs), Up to 4 SSIDs (2.4GHz x 2 and 5GHz x 2) in Wi-Fi router/range extender/WISP mode (Each band with 1 main SSID and 1 guest SSID)
• Schedule: SSID schedule control
• Operation Mode: Access point, range extender, Wi-Fi router, Wi-Fi bridge or WISP
• Operating humidity: 10-90% (non-condensing)
• Operating temperature: 32 - 104°F (0 - 40°C)
• Port: 1 x RJ-45 10/100/1000Mbps WAN port, 4 x RJ-45 10/100/1000Mbps LAN port, 2 x USB 2.0 port
• Button: WPS/Reset buttons
• LED Indicator: Power, Internet, WLAN, USB
• Antenna: 2 x Dual-band antennas
• Memory: 8MB NOR Flash, 64MB RAM
• Power Adapter: DC 12V, 1.5A
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 190.2mm x 172mm x 42mm
• Weight: 322g
• Cable or xDSL Internet connection (RJ-45 cable modem or RJ-45 ADSL modem)
• Computer (with Fast Ethernet adapter or wireless adapter) running Windows, Mac OS or Linux
• Smartphone, tablet or laptop running iOS 4 or Android 4 and above
• Web browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Safari)
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.