The ES-5500G V3 is a 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Desktop unmanaged switch designed to enhance network performance in a compact form factor, and with outstanding performance and high efficiency. The switch uses store and forward packet-switching technology which offers reliable data transfer. This switch is ideal for network connectivity for the SOHO environment. The ES-5500G V3 with plastic housing offers a cost-effective Gigabit Ethernet solution for users to easily extend home networks and to fulfill their online gaming, multimedia transferring and streaming needs. The plug-and-play design allows users to easily connect network devices such as PCs, network storages and print servers to the home network without manual configuration involved.
• Complies with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u and IEEE802.3ab standards
• Supports auto MDI/MDI-X crossover detecting and auto correction
• Supports full and half duplex for 10/100Mbps, and full duplex for 1000Mbps
• Wire-speed packet filtering and forwarding rate
• Store-and-forward architecture filters fragment & CRC error packets
• Supports jumbo frames up to 9K bytes
• Supports IEEE802.3az energy efficient Ethernet function
• IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T
• IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX
• IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T
• IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
• IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
• RJ-45 Port: 5
• MAC Address: 2K
• Buffer Memory: 128K
• Jumbo Frame: 9K
• Transmission Method: Store and Forward
Filtering / Forwarding Rates
• 1000Mbps Port –1,488,000pps
• 100Mbps Port – 148,800pps
• 10Mbps Port – 14,880pps
• 10BASE-T Cat. 3, 4, 5 UTP/STP
• 100BASE-TX Cat. 5 UTP/STP
• 1000BASE-T Cat. 5E UTP/STP
• Per Port: Link/Act
• Per Unit: Power
• DC 5V 1A
• Operating: 0 to 40?
• Storage: -20 to 70?
• Operating: 10 to 90% RH (Noncondensing)
• Storage: 5 to 90% RH (Noncondensing)
• 2 Watts (Max)
• 98 × 71 × 25.5 mm (L x W x H)
• FCC Class B
Edimax 5 Port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Switch
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.