Eaton 5P 1150VA 770W 5x Outlets Line Interactive Tower UPS
• Meters energy consumption and provides kWH values through the LCD and Intelligent Power Software.
• Load segment control enables prioritized shutdowns of nonessential equipment to maximize battery runtime for critical devices. Load segment control can also be used to remotely reboot locked-up network equipment or to manage scheduled shutdowns and sequential start-ups.
• With an optimized electrical design, the 5P can provide a high quality output signal for any sensitive equipment connected, such as active PFC servers.
• 5P is available as a tower or rack form factor to cater for varied deployment applications.
• Stronger longer battery life: Eaton ABM battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging technique that only recharges the battery when necessary, so the battery experiences less corrosion and service life is prolonged by up to 50%.
• Batteries can be hot-swapped without ever having to shut down connected equipment. With an optional hot-swap maintenance bypass module, you can even replace the entire UPS.
• Configuration: Tower
• Backup/Run Time (Full Load): 4 Minute
• Backup/Run Time (Half Load): 11 Minute
• Rating (VA/Watts): 1150/770
• Connection: 1 x Aust. 10A
• Input Voltage Without Using Batteries: 160V-294V (adjustable to 150V-294V)
• Input frequency Range Without Using Batteries: 47 to 70Hz (50 Hz system), 56.5 to 70Hz (60 Hz system), 40Hz in low-sensitivity mode
• Voltages 230 V (+6/-10 %) (Adjustable to 200V / 220V / 230V / 240V)
• Output Receptacles: (3) IEC-320-C13, (2) Aust. 10A
• Remotely controlled sockets: 2 groups of 1 x AU (10 A) output receptacles
• Output Frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 0.1 % (autosensing)
• Battery Management: ABM & temperature compensated charging method (user selectable), automatic battery test, deep discharge protection
• Cold start (No mains power): Yes
• User Interface: 3 LEDS + Multilingual LCD : access to measures, alarm messages and customization
• Communication Ports: 1 USB port + 1 RS232 serial port and relay contacts (USB and RS232 ports cannot be used simultaneously), 1 mini-terminal block for remote ON/OFF and Remote Power Off
• Communications Card Slots: 1 slot for Network-MS card, ModBus-MS or Relay-MS cards
• Audible Noise: < 40 dBA
• Operating Temperature: 0 to 35°C
• Safety markings: IEC/EN 62040-1
• EMC Markings: IEC/EN 62040-2 class B (EMC), IEC/EN 62040-3 (performance), C-Tick
• Approvals: CE, CB report
• Quality: Designed, manufactured and marketed under ISO9001 & ISO14001 quality system
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 230 x 150 x 345mm
• Weight: 11.1kg
• Eaton Intelligent Power Software CD
• USB cable
• Serial cable
• Safety guide
• Quick start guide
• CD with 10-language user manual
We sell a large range of UPS devices including commercial grade models requiring a licensed electrician, and/or additional cables/power requirements for installation. Warranty periods on UPS devices will exclude the battery, as they are a consumable item. We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are an Authorised Reseller of Eaton Products.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.