Eaton 9PX 6000VA/5400W 10 x Outlets Online Double Conversion Tower UPS
• Enables you to customize UPS settings, view load and power consumption information through the graphical interactive LCD screen interface
• Energy efficient (up to 95% in Online mode, 98% in high-efficiency mode)
• Next-generation graphical LCD display (7 languages)
• Provides more real power (watts) to protect more equipment with a 0.9 power factor
• Parallel operation using HotSync technology
• Maintenance ByPass available as an option
• Energy metering - kWh values can be monitored using the LCD or Eaton’s Intelligent Power Software Suite
• Compatible with Virtual environments (VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix Xen, Redhat)
• Topology: On-line double conversion with PFC (Power Factor Correction) system
• Configuration Rack/Tower
• Rating (VA/Watts): 6000/5400
• Connection: Hardwired - see manual for terminal block layout
• Input Voltage Range: 176-276V without derating (up to 100–276V with derating)
• Nominal Voltage: 200/208/220/230/240V
• Frequency: 50/60 Hz autoselection
• Frequency Range: 40-70 Hz
• Short Circuit Current: 90 A
• THDI: 150%: 500ms
• Efficiency (Normal Mode): Up to 94% in Online mode, 98% in Hi-Efficiency mode
• Output Frequency: 50/60 Hz autoselect, frequency converter as standard
• Load Crest Factor: 3:1
• Battery Management: ABM and Temperature compensated charging method (user selectable), automatic battery test, deep discharge protection, automatic recognition of external battery units.
• Extended Battery Capability: EBM (3U)
• User Interface: Multilingual graphical LCD display
• Communication Ports: 1 USB port, 1 RS232 serial port (USB and RS232 ports cannot be used simultaneously), 4 dry contacts (DB9), 1 mini terminal block for remote On/Off and 1 for remote power Off, 1 DB15 for parallel operation.
• Communications Slot: 1 slot for Network-MS card, ModBus-MS or Relay-MS cards
• Audible Noise: Less than 45dB
• Operating Temperature: 0 to 40°C continuous
• Safety markings: IEC/EN 62040-1, UL 1778, CSA 22.2
• EMC Markings: IEC/EN 62040 -2 , FCC Class A, IEC/EN 62040-3 (Performance), C-Tick
• Approvals: CE, CB report (TUV), UL
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 130mm x 440mm x 685mm
• Weight: 48kg
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are an Authorised Reseller of Eaton Products.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.