The Eaton 9PX UPS provides energy-efficient power protection for small & medium Datacentres, IT rooms and Infrastructure. Delivering double conversion protection with 40% less energy usage and 28% more power 9PX is the perfect UPS for IT and Facility managers that are concerned by energy cost and are looking for next generation power protection solutions.
• Enables you to customize UPS settings, view load and power consumption information through the graphical interactive LCD screen interface
• Energy efficient (up to 95% in Online mode, 98% in high-efficiency mode)
• Next-generation graphical LCD display (7 languages)
• Provides more real power (watts) to protect more equipment with a 0.9 power factor
• Parallel operation using HotSync technology
• Maintenance ByPass available as an option
• Energy metering - kWh values can be monitored using the LCD or Eaton’s Intelligent Power Software Suite
• Compatible with Virtual environments (VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix Xen, Redhat)
• Topology: On-line double conversion with PFC (Power Factor Correction) system
• Configuration Rack/Tower
• Rating (VA/Watts): 6000/5400
• Connection: Hardwired - see manual for terminal block layout
• Input Voltage Range: 176-276V without derating (up to 100–276V with derating)
• Nominal Voltage: 200/208/220/230/240V
• Frequency: 50/60 Hz autoselection
• Frequency Range: 40-70 Hz
• Short Circuit Current: 90 A
• THDI: 150%: 500ms
• Efficiency (Normal Mode): Up to 94% in Online mode, 98% in Hi-Efficiency mode
• Output Frequency: 50/60 Hz autoselect, frequency converter as standard
• Load Crest Factor: 3:1
• Battery Management: ABM and Temperature compensated charging method (user selectable), automatic battery test, deep discharge protection, automatic recognition of external battery units.
• Extended Battery Capability: EBM (3U)
• User Interface: Multilingual graphical LCD display
• Communication Ports: 1 USB port, 1 RS232 serial port (USB and RS232 ports cannot be used simultaneously), 4 dry contacts (DB9), 1 mini terminal block for remote On/Off and 1 for remote power Off, 1 DB15 for parallel operation.
• Communications Slot: 1 slot for Network-MS card, ModBus-MS or Relay-MS cards
• Audible Noise:
Eaton 9PX 6000VA/5400W 10 x Outlets Online Double Conversion Tower UPS
We are an Authorised Reseller of Eaton Products.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.