The Eaton 5S UPS provides cost-effective line-interactive backup power and voltage regulation for small and medium businesses with workstations, desktop PCs, telephone equipment and POS applications. With its compact form factor, the 5S UPS can be utilized as a standalone tower or under a computer monitor.
• The Eaton 5S UPS provides effective power protection, even in disturbed electrical environments. Voltage fluctuations are automatically corrected using an AVR device (booster/fader), without needing the batteries.
• The 5S not only provides a supply with battery backup to keep equipment operating during power cuts, but also provides effective protection against damaging surges.
• The 5S protects networked equipment from “back door” power surges coming through Ethernet, internet or telephone lines.
• The 5S’s periodic automatic battery testing ensures early detection if a battery needs to be replaced.
• The easy-to-replace battery helps to extend the UPS service life.
• The 5S can be installed vertically over or under a desk, or horizontally under a screen. Its compact, slimline form factor even allows it to be easily integrated into environments with
• The 5S features an HID-compliant USB port, for automatic integration with common operating systems (Windows/Mac OS/Linux). The 5S is also compatible with Eaton UPS Companion power management software.
• All models come bundled with a USB cable for PC connection
• Reduce wasted energy consumption from standby power drain of connected peripheral equipment with ECO Control function (850-1600VA models)
Ideal for Protecting:
• Business Telephony
• Network devices
• Point-of-sale equipment
• Topology: Line-Interactive (AVR with Booster + Fader)
• Configuration: Tower or under monitor
• Backup/Run Time (Full Load): 4 Minute
• Backup/Run Time (Half Load): 12 Minute
• Colour: Black
• Rating (VA/Watts): 850/510
• Connection: 1 x Aust. 10A
• Input Voltage Range: 175V-275 V
• Nominal Voltage: 230 V
• Operating Frequency: 50-60 Hz autoselect
• Nominal Voltage 230 VAC
• Output voltage regulation 230 V +/- 10%
• Output Receptacles: 3 x Aust. 10A, 3 x Aust. 10A surge only
• Battery Management: Automatic battery test, deep-discharge protection, cold-start capable, replaceable batteries
• Communication Ports: HID-compliant USB port for automatic integration with most common operating systems (Windows Vista, 7 & 8, Linux, Mac OS X), cable supplied
• Audible Noise: < 40 dB at 1 Meter
• Operating Temperature: 0 to 40°C
• Safety markings: IEC/EN 62040-1, IEC/EN 62040 -4
• Markings: CB Report, CE mark
• Data Line Protection: Tel/Fax/Modem/Internet and Ethernet
• Dimensions (H x W x D, mm): 250 x 87 x 382
• Weight: 9.48kg
Eaton 5S 850VA/510W 6 x Outlets Line InteractiveTower UPS
We are an Authorised Reseller of Eaton Products.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.