Eaton 5E 650VA/360W 2 x Outlets Line Interactive Tower UPS
Ideal for Protecting:
• Business Telephony
• Point-of-sale equipment
• Trust a leading manufacturer with decades of experience dedicated to developing reliable power quality equipment
• Rely on batteries anytime: 5E batteries are permanently recharged (even when the UPS is turned off but mains is present). 5E can start without mains (Cold-start).
• 5E’s compact form factor allows it to be easily integrated into environments with space constraints.
• The 5E features an HID-compliant USB port, for automatic integration with common operating systems (Windows/Mac OS/Linux). 5E is compatible with Eaton UPS Companion power management software.
• 650 & 850VA models have no fan so are perfect for deployment at an operators workstation, where fan noise can be an issue.
• ANZ general purpose outlets are features on all models, no need for conversion cables.
• Configuration: Tower
• Rating (VA/Watts): 650VA/360W
• Connection: 1 x Aust. 10A
• Input Voltage: Range 170- 280V
• Nominal Voltage: 230 VAC
• Operating Frequency: 50Hz or 60Hz
• Voltages: 230V
• Output Receptacles: 2 x Aust. 10A
• On Battery: Voltage Regulation +/-10%
• Output Frequency: +/-1 Hz in battery mode
• Transfer Time: 2-6ms typical, 10ms max.
• Battery Type: 1 x 12V 7Ah
• Recharge Time: 6 hours to 90% after complete discharge
• LEDs: AC Mode: Green LED lighting, Battery Mode: Green LED Flashing
• Audible Alarms: Five audible alarms for Backup Mode, Low Battery, Overload, Battery replace & Fault
• Communication Ports: USB port
• Audible Noise: Less than 45dB
• Operating Temperature: 0°C - 40°C
• Altitude: Maximum operating altitude must not exceed 2000m
• Dimensions (H x W x D, mm): 148 x 100 x 288
• Weight (kg): 4.6
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are an Authorised Reseller of Eaton Products.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Do you supply replacement batteries for this EATON model UPS ?
Yes, this EATON UPS requires a 52UPS12V34WFR battery unit which we have available.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.