D-Link DPE-301GI Gigabit PoE Injector
• The IEEE 802.3at (PoE+)/802.3af (PoE) compliant DPE-301GI Gigabit PoE+ Injector is designed to supply data and up to 30 watts of power to PoE-enabled devices such as network cameras and wireless access points.
• Deploying the DPE-301GI saves both installation costs and equipment costs, allowing a single RJ-45 Ethernet cable to carry both power and data to each device. This PoE solution frees network devices from the restrictions of power availability by removing the need for a local power source. This reduces cable clutter, eliminates the need for dedicated electrical outlets in inconvenient places, and cuts down the time required for deployment.
Powers More Devices
• The DPE-301GI offers a ready-to-use PoE solution by offering up to 30 watts of output power. It is compliant with the IEEE 802.3at/af standards, and is designed to be deployed in situations where high bandwidth is required.
• Interfaces/Ports: Input Ports - 1 10/100/1000Base-T
• Output Ports: 1
• Certifications & Standards: IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3u
• FCC Class B
• VCCI Class B
• CE Class B
• Depth: 62.2 mm
• Height: 24.5 mm
• Weight (Approximate): 70 g
• Width: 109.8 mm
• Input Voltage: 120 V AC
• Maximum Frequency: 60 Hz
• Maximum Output Current: 600 mA
• Maximum Output Power: 30 W
• Maximum Output Voltage: 54 V DC
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.