D-Link DHP-P309AV Powerline AV500 Passthrough Mini Adapter Starter Kit
• 10/100BASE-TX Ethernet ports with auto MDI/MDIX
• Simple Connect button to activate Powerline encryption
• AU Power plug
• Passthrough socket
• Supports Auto Negotiation
• Supports IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
• 128-bit AES data encryption for secure PowerLine communications
• PowerLine Interface: AU Power plug
• Ethernet Interface: 10/100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet ports with audio MDI/ MDIX
• Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, HomePlug AV, IEEE 1901
• Security: 128-bit AES data encryption
• LEDs: Power, PowerLine Link, Ethernet
• PowerLine Modulation Scheme: OFDM symbol modulation
• PowerLine Frequency Band: 2 to 28MHz
• Data rate: PowerLine: Transfer speeds up to 500Mbps2; Ethernet: 10/100Mbps (Auto-Negotiation)
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 57.9 x 79 x 39.35mm
• Input: 100 to 240 VAC
• Maximum Power Consumption: 2.7 W
• Passthrough Socket: Electrical Outlet: 250 V / 10 A
• Power Saving: Power saving mode supported; Compliant to European Energy Using Product directive
• Temperature: Operating: 0 to 40 °C; Storage: -20 to 65 °C
• Humidity:10 % to 90 % non-condensing
• Certifications: FCC, CE LVD, UL, CE
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
What is the maximum length of power cable that these units can work over?
Our range of powerline adapters are designed for connection to a wall outlet. Powerline adapters will pair up over a single copper circuit in your building. They are not designed to be connected to external power boards or extension leads (connection to power boards can cause interference and limit connection speed). As far as maximum distance for usage there is generally no specified range.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.