Dell Precision 3440 i5-10500 4.7GHz 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Quadro P400 Small Form Factor Desktop Workstation with Windows 10 Pro
• A seamless experience: Performance-driven by a 240W adapter that pushes the latest Intel Core and Xeon 10 core processors (up to 80W).
• Professional graphics: Up to NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000 graphics card (75W) and up to 64GB of memory at speeds of 2933MHz.
• Smart management: Edge processing allows for industrial applications and video surveillance with AI inferencing.
• Room for every project: Keep your designs local with up to dual M.2 PCIe x4 storage (4TB).
Impossibly compact design:
• Minimal footprint: At a volume of ~2.3 L, the Precision 3240 Compact is perfect for space-constrained and minimalist workspaces.
• Design your space: The Precision 3240 Compact has a vast ecosystem of accessories for mounting and protection.
• Powerfully small: The only Ultra Small Form Factor (USFF) workstation that can support up to seven 4K displays (at 60Hz).
Intelligence that matches yours:
• Dell Optimizer for Precision is a built-in AI platform that learns how you work and continuously adapts to your style to create a smarter, more personalized and productive experience.
• ExpressResponse: Launch your most used apps faster. We use built-in AI and Intel Adaptix Technology to adjust performance levels where you need them most.
• Work without fail: Dell Reliable Memory Technology Pro (RMT) protects your work from potential crashes related to memory errors. Working in conjunction with ECC memory it detects and corrects or maps out memory errors. RMT Pro also monitors the health of the memory and alerts the user when the memory is at a critical level and needs to be replaced.
Your work can count on it:
• Independent Software Vendor (ISV) certification: Precision Workstations are tested to ensure the high-performance applications you rely on every day run smoothly. Dell ISV certifications cover the most popular independent software applications.
Modernize your IT with Dell Technologies Unified Workspace:
• Dell Technologies Unified Workspace intelligently modernizes end user experiences for seamless productivity with proactive, predictive and automated solutions for deployment, security, management and support.
• ProDeploy in the Unified Workspace allows you to move away from traditional, high-touch, manual deployment, and instead, ship devices preconfigured with company apps and settings from the Dell factory directly to their end users—having end users up and working on day one.
• Secure: Dell Trusted Devices provide a foundation to a modern workforce environment with invisible and seamless protection to ensure smarter, faster experiences. End users stay productive and IT stays confident with modern security solutions for the Dell Trusted Device.
• Manage: Dell Client Command Suite + VMware Workspace ONE offers integrated capabilities that deliver a unified endpoint management experience to customers so they can manage firmware, OS and apps from one console.
• ProSupport resolves hardware issues up to 11x faster than the competition. ProSupport for PCs offers 24x7 access to in-region ProSupport engineers who contact you when critical issues arise, so you can focus on what’s next, not what just happened.
• ProSupport Plus helps you stay a step ahead and virtually eliminate unplanned downtime due to hardware issues. You get all the capabilities of ProSupport, as well as AI-driven alerts to prevent failures and repairs for accidents.
• Dell SupportAssist OS Recovery: Enable a recovery environment with tools to diagnose and troubleshoot issues that may occur before your computer boots to the operating system.
• Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)
• Processor: 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10500 (12 MB cache, 6 core, 12 thread, 3.10 GHz to 4.50GHz, 65 W)
• Memory: 8GB, 1 x 8 GB, DDR4, 2933 MHz, SODIMM, non-ECC
• Storage: M.2 2280, 256GB, Gen 3, PCIe x4, NVMe, Class 40 SSD
• Graphics: NVIDIA Quadro P400
• Optical drive: DVD-RW
• Interfaces: Front ports: 1 USB 3.2 Gen 2, with PowerShare, 1 USB 3.2 Type-C Gen 2, 1 3.5 mm headset port, 1 Audio Line out / Line in port
• Interfaces: Rear ports: 1 USB 3.2 Gen 1, 1 USB 3.2 Gen 1, with SmartPower, 2 USB 3.2 Gen 2, 2 DisplayPort 1.4, 1 Optional Port (VGA, HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort++ 1.4, USB Type-C with DP 1.4-alt mode), 1 RJ-45 Network Connector, 1 Power adapter port
• Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.1
• Wireless LAN: GigE, 802.11a, 802.11b/g/n, 802.11ac
• Power Supply: 7.4 mm, 240 W AC adapter
• Keyboard: Included
• Mouse: Included
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 92.60 mm x 292.80 mm x 290 mm
• Weight (approx.): 5.59 g
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.