Dell OptiPlex 3090 i5-1145G7 4.4GHz 8GBRAM 256GB SSD Ultra Small Desktop with Windows 10 Pro
• A fully modular All-in-One experience: The OptiPlex 3090 Ultra’s modular form factor combines the sleekness of an All-in-One with the flexibility of a desktop. Its unique compact design allows the PC to be hidden inside a custom stand which supports a wide choice of monitors to create a truly innovative and space-saving all-in-one experience.
• Unheard of flexibility: The Ultra PC module hides in a custom monitor stand capable of supporting up to 40" displays, mounts to an arm or on the wall for a versatile all-in-one experience. The Height Adjustable Stands, Dell MSA20 Arm and Offset VESA mount, or the wall mount options respond to users’ needs across multiple use cases and deployment scenarios.
• Simplicity breeds productivity: The OptiPlex 3090 Ultra paired with Dell 65W USB-C monitors and matching Height Adjustable Stand ensures future-ready connectivity, a one power cord solution and saves workspace set up time with reduced cabling. Create a clean and efficient solution with dual monitors to increase productivity by up to 21%. The OptiPlex 3090 Ultra can support up to four monitors at once through DisplayPort Multi-Streaming Technology (MST) for ultimate productivity.
Work happens your way:
• Always ready: The OptiPlex 3090 Ultra features 11th Gen Intel Core processors with up to a Quad Core i5 running at 15W and integrated Intel Iris Xe graphics for uncompromising performance.
• Never compromise: Provides support for NVMe SSD’s, WiFi 6 and USB-C, without sacrificing traditional features such as ethernet, DisplayPort, USB-A and standard hard drives. With configurations up to 64GB 3200MHz DDR4 RAM and dual storage with up to a 1TB SSD and up to a 2TB SATA hard drive.
• Work confidently: The Power Button Sync available on new Dell USB-C monitors provides a seamless boot up and wake-on-demand experience utilizing the monitor power button.
Ready for every workplace:
• Low-touch IT: Ultra’s tool-less chassis and Height Adjustable Stand lend quick access to internal components for fast service and deployments. Quickly deploy, service or swap each element of the solution independently for ultimate manageability, performance, and superior TCO.
• Works with what you have: The backwards compatibility of the OptiPlex 3090 Ultra with predecessor ecosystems ensures seamless deployment when refreshing the system.
• Secure hardware: OptiPlex is built with best in class security, featuring TPM 2.0, and K-lock slots and security screws on both the Ultra module and stands.
Intelligence built in. Modernization built on:
• We know that having the right device is just the start to a great workday. Employees need intelligent, intuitive and responsive experiences that allow them to work productively and without interruption. According to research, 1 out of every 4 users would question their job and the company they work for if they had a negative experience with their technology.
• Dell Technologies Unified Workspace is transforming the employee experience and ensuring IT has proactive, predictive and automated solutions to deliver on the promise of a modern workday, while simplifying their ability to deploy, secure, manage and support their environment.
• Deploy: ProDeploy in the Unified Workspace allows IT to move away from traditional, high-touch, manual deployment, and instead, ship devices preconfigured with company apps and settings from the Dell factory directly to their end users—having end users up and working on day one.
• Secure: Dell Trusted Devices provide a foundation to a modern workforce environment with invisible and seamless protection to ensure smarter, faster experiences. End users stay productive and IT stays confident with modern security solutions for the Dell Trusted Device.
• Manage: Dell Client Command Suite + VMware Workspace ONE offers integrated capabilities that deliver a unified endpoint management experience for IT, enabling them to manage firmware, OS, and apps from one console, while also creating seamless experiences for end users.
• Support: ProSupport resolves hardware issues up to 11x faster than the competition. ProSupport for PCs offers 24x7 access to in-region ProSupport engineers who contact IT when critical issues arise, so you can focus on what’s next, not what just happened.
• ProSupport Plus helps IT stay a step ahead and virtually eliminate unplanned downtime due to hardware issues. You get all the capabilities of ProSupport, as well as AI-driven alerts to prevent failures and repairs for accidents.
• Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
• Processor: 11th Generation Intel Core i5-1145G7 (8 MB Cache, 4 Cores, 8 Threads, 2.6 GHz to 4.4GHz)
• Memory: 8GB, 1 x 8 GB, DDR4, 3200 MHz
• Storage: M.2 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
• Graphics: Integrated Intel Iris Xe Graphics
• Optical drive: None
• Interfaces: Side ports: 1 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A port with PowerShare, 1 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A port, 1 Headset/Universal Audio Jack
• Interfaces: Rear ports: 2 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A with SmartPower On, 1 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port with Display Port Alt Mode/Power delivery, 1 DisplayPort 1.4++ HBR2, 1 RJ45 Network Connector, 1 4.50 mm x 2.90 mm DC-in port
• Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
• Wireless LAN: IEEE 802.11ac
• Power Supply: 65W, 4.5 mm
• Keyboard: Included
• Mouse: Included
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 96.1 mm x 19.7 mm x 256.2 mm
• Weight (approx.): 0.525 kg
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.