Dell Professional P2719HCE 27 Inch 1920 x 1080 5ms 300nit IPS Monitor with USB Hub - HDMI DisplayPort USB-C
• Declutter your desk with the included USB-C cable, a single cable solution that transmits power, data, video and audio. Get an easy charge with USB-C, the same cable that connects your device to the monitor. Also, as you charge your device with up to 65W of power, protect it with Dell’s built-in surge protection. Easily daisy chain up to two FHD monitors with DisplayPort 1.2 output. (Dual monitors in the above image are mounted on Dell Dual Monitor Stand - MDS19; sold separately.) Conveniently connect to a variety of laptops, or switch seamlessly between users, thanks to USB-C connectivity—ideal for shared workspaces.
Push your productivity
• With a thin profile and monitor base that's approximately 23% smaller than its predecessor, you can free up valuable desk space. The three-sided ultrathin bezel design lets you enjoy an uninterrupted view of your content across multiple monitors. And, with dual monitors, you can increase your productivity by up to 18%. Work conveniently across multiple screens and select from predefined templates with the Easy Arrange feature on Dell Display Manager software. Quickly tile and arrange your applications and get back to work faster with Auto-restore, a feature that remembers where you left off. A wide viewing angle enabled by In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology lets you see vibrant colours—no matter where you sit.
Designed to fit the way you work
• Focus on your work while hiding away cable clutter with an improved cable management design. This TUV Certified monitor has a flicker-free screen with ComfortView, a feature that reduces harmful blue light emissions. It’s designed to optimize eye comfort even over extended viewing. Pivot, tilt, swivel and adjust the height of your monitor for a comfortable setup all day long. Or choose from a variety of mounts and stands, including VESA, for even more flexibility.
Reliable and responsible
• Designed with the environment in mind, this monitor meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards such as ENERGY STAR, EPEAT, TCO Certified Displays 7.0, China Energy-CEC-Display (CECP), WEEE, ErP (EuP) Standards and Korea e-Standby.
• Display Type: LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix
• Diagonal Size: 27"
• Built-in Devices: USB 3.0 hub
• Panel Type: IPS
• Aspect Ratio: 16:9
• Native Resolution: Full HD (1080p) 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz
• Pixel Pitch: 0.311 mm
• Pixel Per Inch: 82
• Brightness: 300 cd/m²
• Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
• Colour Support: 16.7 million colours
• Response Time: 8 ms (normal); 5 ms (fast)
• Horizontal Viewing Angle: 178
• Vertical Viewing Angle: 178
• Screen Coating: Anti-glare, 3H Hard Coating
• Backlight Technology: LED backlight
• Features: 72% (CIE 1931) colour gamut, LED edgelight system, daisy chain compatible
• USB 3.0 upstream
• 2 x USB 3.0 downstream
• 2 x USB 2.0 downstream
• DisplayPort output
• Min Operating Temperature: 0 °C
• Max Operating Temperature: 40 °C
• Humidity Range Operating: 20 - 80% (non-condensing)
• Height, pivot (rotation), swivel, tilt
• Tilt Angle: -5 ~ +21°
• Swivel Angle: 90°
• Rotation Angle: 180°
• Height Adjustment: 130 mm
• Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
• Flat Panel Mount Interface: 100 x 100 mm
• Dimensions without stand (WxDxH): 609.9 x 42.8 x 363 mm
• Dimensions with stand (WxDxH): 609.9 x 185 x 394.3 mm
• Weight without Stand (approx..): 4.67 kg
• Weight with Stand (approx..): 6.60 kg
• Power cable
• 1 x DisplayPort cable
• 1 x SuperSpeed USB-C cable
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.