Datalogic Touch TD1100 65 Pro Handheld Contact Linear Imager Barcode Scanner - Black
No Stand Included - Stand Bought Separately
The Touch TD1100 series of linear imaging contact readers represents Datalogic's solution for customers who require a cost-effective solution for close-contact bar code reading without sacrificing quality or performance.
Designed for low throughput applications within multiple markets, the Touch TD1100 readers provide the guarantee of contact reading with an excellent reading capability on virtually all linear bar codes, including damaged or poorly printed codes.
Small, lightweight and low on energy consumption, the Touch TD1100 readers continue to provide robustness with a 1.5 m drop resistance, which is typical of higher range products.
The Touch readers reading window is: 6.5 cm (Touch 65) which benefits the user when reading standard or wide bar codes.
The Touch TD1100 65 Pro readers provide a complete all-in-one multi-interface solution, including RS-232, USB and Keyboard Wedge and Wand Emulation.
An innovative 'read-thru' holder provides the Touch TD1100 readers with hands-free reading capability on documents or small items.
• 1D / Linear Codes Autodiscriminates all standard 1D codes including GS1
• DataBar linear codes.
• Stacked Codes GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked;
• GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional
• Current Operating (Typical): < 100 mA @ 5 VDC
• Standby/Idle (Typical): 20 mA @ 5 VDC
• Input Voltage 5 VDC +/- 0.5 V
• Ambient Light 0 - 20,000 lux
• Drop Resistance Withstands repeated drops from 1.5 m / 5.0 ft onto a concrete surface
• ES D Protection (Air Discharge) 16 kV
• Humidity (Non-Condensing) 5 - 95%
• Particulate and Water Sealing IP30
• Temperature Operating: 0 to 50 °C
• Storage/Transport: -20 to 70 °C
Interfaces Supported (Cable Not Included)
• Interfaces: RS-232 / USB / Keyboard Wedge / Wand Emulation Multi-Interface
• Color: Black
• Dimensions: 16.0 x 8.4 x 5.8 cm
• Weight: 130g
• Light Source Illumination: 640 nm LED
• Print Contrast Ratio (Minimum) 25%
• Read Angle Pitch: +/- 65º; Roll (Tilt): +/- 45º; Skew (Yaw): +/- 70º
• Reading Indicators Beeper (Adjustable Tone); Good Read LED
• Resolution (Maximum) 0.102 mm / 4 mil
Typical Depth of Field
• Minimum distance determined by symbol length and scan angle.
• Printing resolution, contrast, and ambient light dependent.
• Code 39: 7.5 mils: 0 to 8.1 cm / 0 to 3.2 in
• Code 39: 10 mils: 0 to 12.0 cm / 0 to 4.7 in
• EAN13: 13 mils: 0 to 15.0 cm / 0 to 6.0 in
Safety & Regulatory
• Agency Approvals The product meets necessary safety and regulatory approvals for its intended use.
• The Quick Reference Guide for this product can be referred to for a complete list of certifications.
• Environmental Compliance Complies to China RoHS; Complies to EU RoHS
• Datalogic Aladd in Datalogic Aladdin configuration program is available for download at no charge.
• OPOS / JavaPOS JavaPOS Utilities are available for download at no charge.
• OPOS Utilities are available for download at no charge.
• Remote Host Download: Lowers service costs and improves operations.
• Warranty 5-Year Factory Warranty
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.