Datalogic Magellan 1500i 2D On-Counter Presentation USB Barcode Scanner - Black
• The Magellan 1500i omnidirectional presentation scanner is a versatile and stylish addition to any point of sale. With Datalogic’s latest digital imaging technology, it seamlessly decodes both 1D and 2D bar codes on everything from printed product labels to mobile coupons, loyalty cards, tickets and boarding passes. The recessed, adaptive illumination optimizes light levels for both superior operator comfort and high performance sweep and presentation scanning. With the addition of optional Digimarc® Barcode decoding, the Magellan 1500i is the most capable scanner in its class.
A Wide Variety of Uses
• The available black and white enclosures complement a variety of point of sale systems and store formats, making the Magellan 1500i equally at home in a convenience store, pharmacy, post office or a high-end boutique. With the most compact footprint in its class, the Magellan 1500i is an ideal choice for space constrained applications. Additionally, intelligent host cable routing ensures that the scanner is both comfortable in the hand and can back right up to a wall or display for maximum space efficiency. A variety of mounting options allow you to optimize the scanner’s location with a tall tilting riser, short stand, magnetic base and an L shaped mounting bracket.
• Remote Management is supported for OPOS, JavaPOS, Toshiba Remote Management with IBM Systems Director and Wavelink Avalanche. Additional capabilities are available with the Value Added features included in every Magellan scanner.
• 1D / Linear Codes: Auto Discriminates all standard 1D codes including GS1
DataBar linear codes.
• 2D Codes: Aztec Code, Data Matrix, MaxiCode, QR Code
• Postal Codes: Australian Post; British Post; Canadian Post; China Post; IMB; Japanese Post; KIX Post; Planet Code; Portuguese Post; Postnet; Royal Mail Code (RM4SCC); Swedish Post
• Stacked Codes: GS1 DataBar Composites; GS1 DataBar Composites; GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional; Micro PDF417, PDF417
• Current: Operating (Typical): < 500 mA ; Standby/Idle (Typical): < 300 mA
• Input Voltage: 5 VDC +/- 10%
• Ambient Light: 0 to 86,100 lux
• Drop Resistance: Withstands repeated drops from 1.2 m / 4.0 ft onto a concrete surface
• ESD Protection (air discharge): 25 kV
• Humidity (Non-Condensing): 5 - 95%
• Particulate and Water Sealing: IP52
• Temperature: Operating: 0 to 40 °C / Storage/Transport: -40 to 70 °C
• Interfaces: USB Keyboard; USB COM; OEM (IBM) USB; RS-232
• Color: Black
• Dimensions - Tilting Riser: 6.0 x 7.5 x 15.0 cm
• Dimensions - Stand: 6.0 x 7.5 x 10.6 cm
• Weight Tilting Riser: 240.0 g
• Aiming: LED aimer for precision scanning
• Image Capture: 1 MP; 1280 x 800 pixels; Graphic Formats: JPEG, BMP
• Print Contrast Ratio (Minimum): 25%
• Reading Angle: Pitch: +/- 65°; Roll (Tilt): 0 - 360°; Skew (Yaw): +/- 75°
• Reading Indicators: Beeper (Adjustable Tone and Volume); Datalogic ‘Green Spot’ Good Read Feedback; Good Read LED
• Resolution (Maximum): 0.130 mm / 5 mils
• Typical Depth of Field: Printing resolution, symbol length, scan angle, contrast and ambient light dependent.
• Tilting Stand
• USB Cable
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us. For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.