Datalogic Magellan 1100i On-Counter Presentation Omnidirectional RS232 1D Bar Code Scanner - Black
The Magellan 1100i omnidirectional presentation scanner is a high performing and versatile data collection tool for a variety of applications. It uses Datalogic Scanning’s latest digital imaging technology to provide intuitive and fast reading performance on 1D and 2D bar codes as well as supporting advanced features like image capture and EAS tag deactivation. A revolutionary External Read Indicator (ERI) allows the Magellan 1100i reader to integrate with other third party RFID or EAS systems for a truly “future-proof” solution.
Datalogic’s Illumix intelligent illumination technology in the Magellan 1100i reader optimizes light levels to automatically capture images and read codes from mobile phones, PDAs, or computer display screens. Illumix technology also provides incredible motion tolerance, far beyond most other 2D scanning solutions, enabling both sweep and presentation scanning techniques.
The Magellan 1100i reader’s compact size makes it the ideal solution for space-constrained environments. With a precise reading area, it is perfect for hands-free or handheld scanning and helps reduce accidental misreads of items caused by stray laser scan lines - improving productivity and customer satisfaction.
Datalogic Scanning’s patented Green Spot good-read indicator improves user feedback by projecting a visual green spot onto bar codes just read. The additional visual feedback makes it easy to use in noisy retail applications and in healthcare or library applications that benefit from silent reading. The Green Spot can also be used to target a single code from a group of codes or to position a single code inside the reading area.
A comprehensive multi-interface set and a powerful label-editing feature allows easy integration into existing or new host systems.
Magellan Value Added Features such as Diagnostics Reporting, Host Download, plus optional Productivity Index Reporting allow management to use data from the scanner to improve throughput and manage maintenance.
In addition, each scanner supports Remote Management Systems to streamline operations and ongoing support across an enterprise.
• 1D / Linear Codes: Autodiscriminates all standard 1D codes including GS1 DataBar linear codes
• Stacked Codes: GS1 DataBar Composites; GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional; Micro PDF417, PDF417
• Current: Operating (Typical): < 400 mA ; Standby/Idle (Typical): < 300 mA
• Input Voltage: 4.5 - 14.0 VDC
• Ambient Light: Indoor: 0 to 6,000 lux; Outdoor: 0 to 86,100 lux
• Drop Resistance: Withstands repeated drops from 1.2 m / 4.0 ft onto a concrete surface
• ESD Protection (Air Discharge ): 25 kV
• Humidity (Non-Condensing): 5 - 95%
• Particulate and Water Sealing: IP52
• Temperature Operating: 0 to 40 °C
• Storage/Transport: -40 to 70 °C
• Interface: RS-232
• Colors Available: Black
• Dimensions: Riser Stand: 5.8 x 7.4 x 9.7 cm ; Scanner: 8.4 x 7.1 x 9.4 cm
• Weight: Riser Stand: 187.1 g ; Scanner: 198.5 g
• Print Contrast Ratio (Minimum): 25%
• Read Rate (Maximum): 1,768 digital scan lines/sec.
• Reading Angle: Pitch: +/- 65°; Roll (Tilt): 0 - 360°; Skew (Yaw): +/- 75°
• Reading Indicators: Beeper (Adjustable Tone and Volume); Datalogic ‘Green Spot’ Good Read Feedback; Good Read LED
• Resolution (Maximum ): 0.130 mm / 5 mils
• Scan Lines: Digital: 136
• Typical Depth of Field: Minimum distance determined by symbol length and scan angle.
• Printing resolution, contrast, and ambient light dependent.
1D / Linear Codes
• 5 mils: 1.3 to 4.6 cm
• 7.5 mils: 0.63 to 5.71 cm
• 10 mils: 0 to 12.7 cm
• 13 mils UPC: 0 to 17.7 cm
• 20 mils: 0 to 17.7 cm
Safety & Regulatory
• Agency Approvals: The product meets necessary safety and regulatory approvals for its intended use.
• The Quick Reference Guide for this product can be referred to for a complete list of certifications.
• Complies to EU RoHS
• LED Classificati on IEC 60825 Class 1 LED
• OPOS / Java POS JavaPOS Utilities are available for download at no charge
• OPOS Utilities are available for download at no charge
• Remote Host Download: Lowers service costs and improves operations
• 2-Year Factory Warranty
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us. We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.