Datalogic Gryphon I GM4130 USB Scanner Kit Black With Base Station
NO LCD Display Model
General Purpose Handheld Linear Imager Bar Code Reader with Datalogic’s STAR Cordless System
The Gryphon family represents the premium line of Datalogic ADC’s general purpose handheld data collection products. The Gryphon GM4100 cordless linear imaging readers offer the richest feature set among general purpose product offerings. Extremely versatile and durable, the Gryphon GM4100 cordless linear imaging readers are the ultimate solution for applications in retail and light industrial environments where mobility is necessary for improved productivity. Mobile communications also eliminate the restraints caused by cabled devices, providing a safer and more efficient environment for employees. Narrow band radio communications with Datalogic’s STAR Cordless System is the key to increased productivity and flexibility in the workplace. The GM4100 reader series offer scalable solutions from simple point-to-point applications to networking capabilities for complex installations. An optional display with a 3-button keypad provides battery status, radio coverage indicator and enables operator interaction with the host system.
Datalogic’s new, patented 2-position cradle provides multiple solutions to answer different functional and reduced space requirements. It provides hands-free reading capabilities and a scan-while-charging feature to ensure constant up-time for increased productivity.
• Datalogic STAR Cord less System Effective Radiated Power: 433.92 MHz: < 10 mW: 910 MHz: < 1 mW
• Multi-Point Configuration: Max. Readers per Radio Receiver: 16; Point-to-Point Configuration
• Radio Frequency: 433.92 MHz; 910 MHz; Radio Range (Open Air): 433.92 MHz: 30.0 m / 98.4 ft; 910 MHz: 15.0 m / 49.2 ft; Two Way Communications
• 1D / Linear Codes: Autodiscriminates all standard 1D codes including GS1 DataBar linear codes.
• Postal Codes: China Post
• Stacked Codes: GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional
• Battery: Battery Type: Lithium-Ion, 2100 mAh ; Charge Time: External Power: 4 Hours @ 12 VDC ; Reads per Charge: 50,000
• Cradle Indicator LEDs: Battery Charging (Red); Charge Completed (Green); Power/ Data (Yellow)
• Current: Charging (Typical): < 8 W; Operating (Typical): < 2.5 W @ 5 VDC; Standby/Idle (Typical): < 2.5 mA @ 5 VDC
• Input Voltage: 4.75 - 14 VDC +/- 5%
• Ambient Light: 100,000 lux
• Drop Resistance: Withstands repeated drops from 1.8 m / 5.9 ft onto a concrete surface
• ESD Protection (Air Discharge) 16 kV
• Humidity (Non-Condensing) 5 - 95%
• Particulate and Water Sealing IP52
• Temperature Operating: 0 to 50 °C ; Storage/Transport: -4 to 158 °F
• Interfaces USB
• Color: Black
• Cradle: 18.6 x 9.9 x 5.6 cm
• Reader: 18.1 x 7.1 x 10.0 cm
• Display Type: GM4100-D Only: Graphic with backlight
• Font Dimensions: User selectable (4 lines x 16 columns default)
• Screen Dimensions: 32 x 96 pixels
• GM4100-D Only: 3-Key Keypad
• Cradle: 246.0 g
• Reader (with Display): 246.0 g
• Light Source Illumination: LED Array 630 - 670 nm
• Print Contrast Ratio (Minimum) 15%
• Read Rate (Maximum) 325 reads/sec.
• Reading Angle Pitch: +/- 65°; Roll (Tilt): +/- 35°; Skew (Yaw): +/- 65°
• Reading Indicators: Beeper (Adjustable Tone and Volume); Datalogic ‘Green Spot’ Good Read Feedback; Good Read LED
• Resolution (Maximum) 0.076 mm / 3 mils
• Typical Depth of Field: Minimum distance determined by symbol length and scan angle.
Printing resolution, contrast, and ambient light dependent.
• 5 mils: 6.0 to 18.0 cm
• 7.5 mils: 3.5 to 30.0 cm
• 10 mils: 2.0 to 45.0 cm
• 13 mils: 3.0 to 60.0 cm
• 20 mils: 3.0 to 80.0 cm
Safety & Regulatory
• Agency Approvals: The product meets necessary safety and regulatory approvals for its intended use.
• The Quick Reference Guide for this product can be referred to for a complete list of certifications.
• Environmental Compliance: Complies to China RoHS; Complies to EU RoHS
• LED Classification: IEC 60825-1 Class 1 LED Product
• Warranty: 3-Year Factory Warranty
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us. For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.