Datalogic Gryphon I D4130 1D Multi Interface USB Barcode Scanner Black
General Purpose Corded Handheld Linear Imager Bar Code Reader
With rich feature sets and extensive model options, the Gryphon product series from Datalogic Scanning represents the premium level of data collection equipment for general purpose applications. The Gryphon I linear imaging readers provide advanced reading performance and decoding for a wide variety of applications. The Gryphon GD4100 readers’ ability to capture bar codes from near contact to over 1.0 m / 3.9 ft increases productivity and improves ergonomics for users. A wide scan angle reads very wide codes and renewed decoding capabilities increase throughput on hard-to-read, poor or damaged codes.
All of these features combined with highresolution decoding for labels as small as 3 mils, establishes the Gryphon I GD4100 readers as high-performance products and powerful data
Datalogic’s exclusive patented ‘Green Spot’ for good-read feedback directly on the code is ideal under dim lighting conditions or noisy environments. The Green Spot, together with the fast reading and decoding capabilities make the Gryphon I GD4100 readers the best choice to improve productivity in retail and office environments, hospitals, pharmacies, light industrial, warehouses and manufacturing plants.
The Gryphon I GD4100 readers offer a choice of two sets of multi-interface options: USB, Keyboard Wedge, RS-232 and Wand Emulation, or for use in point-of-sale (POS) environments, IBM 46XX, USB and RS-232. Both interface sets offer configuration flexibility and are easily adapted for migration or future changes to the host system. Remote Host Download lowers the service costs and improves operations allowing for hassle-free field upgrades while the desktop Datalogic Aladdin configuration program provides user-friendly features that simplify the start-up procedure, especially for inexperienced users.
The Gryphon GD4100 readers’ stylish enclosures, reduced weight and physical dimensions together with a 1.8 m / 5.9 ft drop resistance and IP52 sealing rating produce a reliable, ergonomic solution with the combined excellence of ease of use and advanced reading capabilities.
• Extremely snappy reading performance with speeds up to 325 reads/second
• Extended reading distances including up to 60.0 cm / 23.6 in for 13 mil UPC/ EAN 13 labels
• Wide 42° scan angle for reading wider codes
• Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ for good-read feedback
• Supports GS1 DataBarTM linear codes
• Multi-interface solutions support most popular interfaces including USB, RS-232, Keyboard edge, IBM 46XX and Wand
• Water and Particulate Sealing Rating: IP52
• Checkpoint Systems EAS compatible model
• USB Certified Kits Available
• Drop resistance to 1.8 m
• 1D / Linear Codes: Auto discriminates all standard 1D codes including GS1 DataBarTM linear codes
• Postal codes: China Post
• Stacked Codes: GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional
• Current: Operating (Typical): GD4130: 245 mA @ 5 VDC
• Standby/Idle (Typical): 120 mA @ 5 VDC
• Input Voltage: GD4130: 4.75 - 5.25 VDC
• Ambient Light: 0 - 100,000 lux
• Drop Resistance: Withstands repeated drops from 1,8 m / 5,9 ft onto a concrete surface
• ESD Protection (Air Discharge ) 16 kV
• Humidity (Non -Condensing ) 0 - 90%
• Particulate and Water Sealing: IP52
• Temperature Operating: 0 to 55 °C ; Storage/Transport: -20 to 70 °C
• Interfaces: RS-232 / IBM 46XX / USB Multi-Interface (USB Cable Supplied - Other Interfaces Sold Seperately)
• Colour : Black
• Dimensions: 18.1 x 7.1 x 10.0 cm
• Weight: 169.0 g
• Imager Sensor: CCD Solid-State
• Light Source: Illumination: Dual LED Array 630 - 670 nm
• Print Contrast Ratio (Minimum ) 15%
• Read Rate (Maximum ) 325 reads/sec.
• Reading Angle: Pitch: 65°; Roll (Tilt): 35°; Skew (Yaw): 65°
• Reading Indicators: Beeper (Adjustable Tone and Volume); Datalogic ‘Green Spot’ Good
• Read Feedback; Good Read LED
• Resolution (Maximum ) 0.076 mm / 3 mils
• Typical Depth of Field: Minimum distance determined by symbol length and scan angle.
• Printing resolution, contrast, and ambient light dependent.
• 5 mils: 6.0 to 18.0 cm
• 7.5 mils: 3.5 to 30.0 cm
• 10 mils: 2.0 to 45.0 cm
• 13 mils: 3.0 to 60.0 cm
• 20 mils: 3.0 to 80.0 cm
Safety & Regulatory
• Agency Approvals: The product meets necessary safety and regulatory approvals for its intended use.
• The Quick Reference Guide for this product can be referred to for a complete list of certifications.
• Complies to China RoHS; Complies to EU RoHS
• LED Classification: IEC 60825-1 Class 1 LED Product
• Datalogic Aladdin TM Datalogic Aladdin configuration program is available for download at no charge
• OPOS / Java POS JavaPOS Utilities are available for download at no charge
• OPOS Utilities are available for download at no charge
• 5-Year Factory Warranty
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.