Datalogic Gryphon GM4400 2D USB Scanner Kit Black - With Base
General Purpose Handheld Area Imager Bar Code Reader with Datalogic ’s STAR Cordless System
With rich feature sets, the Gryphon series from Datalogic ADC represents the premium level of data collection equipment for general purpose applications. The Gryphon GM4400 2D scanner blends the most advanced reading technology and the best suitable radio technology with a unique set of features to allow operators maximum efficiency and ease of use.
Featuring narrow band radio communications with Datalogic’s STAR Cordless System, the Gryphon GM4400 reader provides increased productivity and flexibility in the workplace.
The GM4400 reader series offers scalable solutions from simple point-to-point applications to point-to-multipoint installations with up to 16 readers connected to the same base station. The GM4400 readers ‘Batch Mode’ capability allows thousands of codes to be stored in its’ memory. This feature, combined with a long-lasting 60,000 scans-per-charge Lithium-Ion battery allows uninterrupted scanning with unlimited mobility.
Lightweight and comfortable to use, the steady, dim, deep red illumination light is much easier on the eyes than other similar products with flicker illumination. The highly visible 4-Dot aimer clearly defines the reading zone and the center cross provides a locator for targeting when scanning a sheet or product with multiple bar codes.
• Datalogic STAR Cord less System™ Effective Radiated Power: 433.92 MHz: < 10 mW; 910 MHz: < 1 mW
• Multi-Point Configuration: Max. Readers per Radio Receiver: 16
• Point-to-Point Configuration; Radio Frequency: 433.92 MHz; 910 MHz; Two Way Communications
• 1D / Linear Codes: Autodiscriminates all standard 1D codes including GS1 DataBar linear codes.
• 2D Codes: Aztec Code; China Han Xin Code; Data Matrix; MaxiCode; QR Code
• Postal Codes: Australian Post; China Post; IMB; Japanese Post; KIX Post; Korea Post; Planet Code; Postnet; Royal Mail Code (RM4SCC)
• Stacked Codes: EAN/JAN Composites; GS1 DataBar Composites; GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional; MacroPDF; MicroPDF417; PDF417; UPC A/E Composites
• Battery: Battery Type: Lithium-Ion: 2100 mAh ; Charge Time: External Power: 4 Hours @ 12 VDC; Reads per Charge: 60,000
• Cradle Indicator LEDs: Battery Charging (Red); Charge Completed (Green); Power/ Data (Yellow)
• Current Charging (Typical): < 8 W; Standby/Idle (Typical): < 2.5 mA @ 5 VDC
• Input Voltage 4.75 - 14 VDC +/- 5%
• Ambient Light 0 - 100,000 lux
• Drop Resistance Withstands repeated drops from 1.8 m / 5.9 ft onto a concrete surface
• ESD Protection (Air Discharge) 16 kV
• Humidity (Non-Condensing) 0 - 90%
• Particulate and Water Sealing IP52
• Temperature Operating: 0 to 50 °C
• Storage/Transport-20 to 70 °C
• Colors: Black
• Dimensions: Cradle: 18.6 x 9.9 x 5.6 cm ; Reader: 18.1 x 7.1 x 10.0 cm
• Weight Cradle: 246.0 g ; Reader: 245.0 g
• Imager Sensor: Wide VGA: 752 x 480 pixels
• Light Source: Aiming: 650 nm VLD
• Motion Tolerance 25 IPS
• Print Contrast Ratio (Minimum) 25%
• Reading Angle Pitch: +/- 40°; Roll (Tilt): 360°; Skew (Yaw): +/- 40°
• Reading Indicators: Beeper (Adjustable Tone and Volume); Datalogic ‘Green Spot’ Good Read Feedback; Good Read LED
• Resolution (Maximum) 1D Linear: 0.102 mm / 4 mils; Data Matrix: 0.178 mm / 7 mils ; PDF417: 0.127 mm / 5 mils
• Typical Depth of Field: Minimum distance determined by symbol length and scan angle.
• Printing resolution, contrast, and ambient light dependent.
• Code 39: 5 mils: 4.0 to 19.0 cm
• Code 39: 10 mils: 1.0 to 30.0 cm
• Data Matrix: 10 mils: 2.0 to 16.0 cm
• Data Matrix: 15 mils: 0 to 23.6 cm
• EAN-13: 13 mils: 1.5 to 40.0 cm
• PDF417: 10 mils: 0.5 to 22.0 cm
• QR Code: 10 mils: 3.0 to 12.5 cm
Safety & Regulatory
• Agency Approvals: The product meets necessary safety and regulatory approvals for its intended use. The Quick Reference Guide for this product can be referred to for a complete list of certifications.
• Environmental Compliance Complies to China RoHS; Complies to EU RoHS
• Laser Classification Caution Laser Radiation - Do not stare into beam; IEC 60825 Class 2
• Datalogic Aladdin Datalogic Aladdin configuration program is available for download at no charge.
• OPOS / JavaPOS JavaPOS Utilities are available for download at no charge.
• OPOS Utilities are available for download at no charge.
• Warranty 3-Year Factory Warranty
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.