Datalogic Cobalto CO5330 1D USB Barcode Scanner - Black
• Configurable polyphonic speaker for customized audio good-read confirmation
• Top of the range speed and motion tolerance on 1D bar codes
• Adjustable scan head with 30° tilting ability for larger items
• Ergonomic rubber finishing grips are ideal for handheld operations
• Capacitive trigger for single line targeting applications such as Price Look Up (PLU) lists
• Checkpoint Systems EAS compatible
• EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI
• 1D / Linear Codes: Autodiscriminates all standard 1D codes including GS1 DataBar linear codes.
• Stacked Codes: GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional
• Current: Operating (Maximum): < 500 mA @ 5 VDC; Operating (Typical): < 430 mA @ 5 VDC; Sleep Mode: < 2.5 mA
• Input Voltage: 5 VDC +/- 5%
• Ambient Light: 0 - 86,000 lux
• Drop Resistance: Withstands repeated drops from 1.2 m / 4.0 ft onto a concrete surface
• ESD Protection (Air Discharge): 16 kV
• Humidty (Non-Condensing) 5 - 90%
• Particulate and Water Sealing: IP30
• Temperature: Operating: 0 to 40 °C / 32 to 104 °F Storage/Transport: -40 to 70 °C / -40 to 158 °F
• Light Source: 650 nm VLD
• Motion Tolerance: > 4 m / sec. on 100% EAN13 @ 10 cm / 3.9 in from nose
• Print Contrast Ratio (Minimum): 35%
• Read Rate (Maximum): 1,500 lines / sec.
• Reading Indicators: Beepers, Polyphonic; Good Read LED
• Resolution (Maximum): 0.130 mm / 5 mils
• Scan Lines: 20
• Colour: Black
• Dimensions: 9.9 x 11.0 x 15.0cm
• Weight: 440g
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us. For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.