D-Link DGS-1510-20 20-Port Gigabit Smart Managed Switch
The DGS-1510 family has advanced network management options, accessible via Industry Standard CLI, Serial Port Console or the Web-based UI, that equip your business with network capabilities such as VLANs, multiple spanning tree protocol (MSTP), link aggregation (LACP), static routing, multiple firmware images, and multiple configuration files.
10G SFP+ Stacking:
Create a physical stack of up to 6 units in a fault?tolerant ring or linear topology using Direct Attach Cables or any compatible SFP+ transceivers for a total of 288 Gigabit ports. The remaining uplink ports can be used for other functions, offering 10G connectivity to core networks and servers. With powerful security features like IGMP snooping, access control lists, port security, and the unique D-Link Safeguard Engine that protects your network against malicious denial-of-service attacks from broadcast, multicast and unicast flooding, the DGS-1510 family is a versatile solution for enterprise network environments.
Max PoE with budgets up to 740W:
Choose between 193W and 370W power budget options. Or utilise a total of 740W when adding a redundant power supply to the DGS-1510-52XMP.
Free Network Design and Management Software:
D-Link’s free Network Assistant (DNA) displays all connected devices and speeds up the first time configuration. The free D-View 7 Network Management System comes with a license for 25 nodes and 2 probes and full access to the management tools. Optional upgrade licenses allow you to broaden your network and analysis.
Smart Energy?Saving Design:
D-Link Green technology enables the DGS-1510 series to save power without sacrificing performance. The entire series of switches feature a smart fan that adjusts fan-speed and only powers on above a certain temperature. With advanced silicon technology, the DGS-1510 series saves up to 73% of energy compared to normal switches.
• Hardware Version: A1
• Size: 19” standard rack width, 1U height
• Interfaces: 16 x 10/100/1000 Mbps, 2 x Gigabit SFP, 2 x 10G SFP+
• Network Cables: UTP Cat. 5, Cat. 5e (100 m max.), EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm STP (100 m max.)
• Duplex Mode: Full/half-duplex for 10/100 Mbps and full-duplex for 1000 Mbps speed
• Media Interface Exchange: Auto or configurable MDI/MDIX
• Switching Capacity: 76 Gbps
• Transmission Method: Store-and-forward
• MAC Address Table: Up to 16,384 entries per device
• MAC Address Update: Up to 512 static MAC entries, Enable/disable auto-learning of MAC addresses
• Maximum Packet Forwarding Rate: 56.54 Mpps
• Packet Buffer Memory: 1.5 MB per device
• MTBF: 882,152 hours
• AC Input: 100 to 240 VAC 50/60 Hz internal universal power supply
• Maximum Power Consumption: 20.3 W
• Standby Power Consumption: 12.2 W
• Fans: 1 x smart fan
• Acoustics: 43.8 dB(A)
• Heat Dissipation: 41.60 BTU/hr
• Certifications: CE, FCC, C-Tick, VCCI, BSMI, CCC, IPv6, Ready Logo Phase 2
• Safety: cUL, CB
• Operating Temperature: -5 to 50 °C (23 to 122 °F)
• Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 °C (-4 to 158 °F)
• Operating Humidity: 0% to 95% non-condensing
• Storage Humidity: 0% to 95% non-condensing
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 280 x 180 x 44 mm
• Weight: 1.24 kg
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.