D-Link DGS-1250-28X 28-Port 10-Gigabit Smart Managed Switch
The DGS-1250 Series supports Dual Image and Dual Configuration functionality, as well as a Console Port, all of which make it easier to configure, troubleshoot, and make other changes without interfering with network operation, while full Command Line Interface (CLI) functionality enables remote configuration, without the need for the Internet. And if a network issue ever does occur, the supported Spanning Tree Protocols (STP/RSTP/MSTP) help keep things running without interruptions or downtime.
The DGS-1250 Series supports Auto Voice VLAN and Surveillance Mode, which allow Voice and Video traffic to be automatically identified and handled differently from regular network traffic. Auto Voice VLAN detects Voice over IP (VoIP) traffic and automatically segments it from the rest of the network, increasing security and allowing Quality of Service (QoS) to be applied.
High PoE Budget (370W):
The DGS-1250 series offers Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), which simplifies deployment with IP cameras, VoIP phones, Wireless Access Points, and other powered devices. Using the switch’s management interface, an administrator can control various PoE functions, such as remotely rebooting Cameras or Access Points, from anywhere on the network, including over the Internet. All PoE models support the IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at standards, and each PoE power budget varies per model.
Extensive Management and Advanced Features:
The DGS-1250 Series comes with IGMP snooping, Port Mirroring, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), and Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP). The IEEE 802.3x Flow Control function allows servers to directly connect to the switch for fast, reliable data transfers. The series also supports advanced features such as Static Routing, which allows for communication between different user groups in different VLAN segments in a network.
The DGS-1250 Series comes with the D-Link Network Assistant (DNA) utility so admins can remotely control their network to the port level. DNA allows customers to easily discover multiple D-Link Smart Managed Switches within the same L2 network segment and display them onscreen for instant access.
• Interfaces: 24 x 10/100/1000BASE-T, 4 x 10G SFP+ ports
• Network Cables: UTP Cat. 5, Cat. 5e (100 m max.)
• Duplex Mode: Full/Half-duplex for 10/100 Mbps, Full-duplex for 1000 Mbps
• Media Interface Exchange: Auto MDI/MDIX adjustment for all twisted-pair ports
• Switching Capacity: 128 Gbps
• Transmission Method: Store-and-forward
• MAC Address Table: 16K
• Static MAC Addresses: 256 entries
• Maximum 64 Byte Packet Forwarding Rate: 95.24 Mpps
• Packet Buffer Memory: 12 Mbits
• CPU Memory: 2G DDR3
• Flash Memory: 64 MB
• Power Input: 100 to 240 V AC 50/60 Hz internal universal power supply
• Maximum Power Consumption: 30.6 W/100 V, 29.6 W/240 V
• Standby Power Consumption: 8.7 W/100 V, 9.3 W/240 V
• Acoustics: Max: 47.6 dB(A), Min: 33.2 dB(A)
• Heat Dissipation: 104.346 BTU/hr (100 V), 100.936 BTU/hr (240 V)
• MTBF: 743,482.45 hours
• Operating Temperature: -5 to 50°C (23 to 122°F)
• Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°C)
• Operating Humidity: 0% to 95% relative humidity
• Storage Humidity: 0% to 95% relative humidity
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 440 x 140 x 44 mm
• Weight: 1.75 kg
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.