D-Link DGS-1210-52MP 52-Port Gigabit Smart Managed PoE Switch
Five of the nine models in the DGS-1210 series family support Power-over-Ethernet capabilities, simplifying deployments with IP cameras, VoIP phones, wireless access points, and other powered devices. These models include the DGS-1210-10P, DGS-1210-10MP, DGS-1210-28P, DGS-1210-28MP and DGS-1210-52MP. Using the switch’s management interface, an administrator can control various PoE functions, such as remotely rebooting cameras or access points, from anywhere on the network, including over the Internet.
The DGS-1210 Series supports Auto Voice VLAN and Surveillance Mode, which allow voice and video traffic to be automatically identified and handled differently to regular network traffic. Auto Voice VLAN detects Voice over IP (VoIP) traffic and automatically segments it from the rest of the network, increasing security and allowing Quality of Service (QoS) to be applied.
Extensive Management and Layer 2 Features:
The DGS-1210 Series comes equipped with a complete lineup of L2 features, including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), and Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP). The IEEE 802.3x Flow Control function allows servers to directly connect to the switch for fast, reliable data transfers. The Series also supports advanced features such as static routing, which allows for communication between different user groups in different VLAN segments in a network. The switch can directly handle inter VLAN routing using multiple interfaces, making the network run faster and more efficiently. And, because the switches can manage internal routing, the network router can be assigned to handle external traffic routing only.
Comprehensive Security Features to Protect Your Network:
D-Link's innovative Safeguard Engine protects switches against traffic flooding and virus attacks. 802.11X port-based authentication allows the network to be authenticated through external RADIUS servers. In addition, the Access Control List (ACL) feature enhances network security and helps to protect the internal IT network.
• Size: 19-inch standard rack-mount width, 1U height
• Interfaces: 48 x 10/100/1000BASE-T PoE ports, 4 x 100/1000 Mbps GbE/SFP combo ports
• Network Cables: UTP Cat. 5, Cat. 5e (100 m max.)
• Full/Half-Duplex: Full/half-duplex for 10/100 Mbps speeds, Full-duplex for 1000 Mbps speed
• Media Interface Exchange: Auto MDI/MDIX adjustment for all twisted-pair ports
• Switching Capacity: 104 Gbps
• 64-byte Max. Forwarding Rate: 77.4 Mpps
• MAC Address Table Size: 16K entries
• CPU Memory: 256 MB DDR3
• Packet Buffer: 12 MBits
• Flash Memory: 32 MB
• MTBF: 236,667 hours
• Acoustic: High speed: 52.4 dB(A), Low speed: 47.6 dB(A)
• Heat Dissipation: 1634.01 TU/hr
• Power Input: AC Input: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz internal universal power supply
• Maximum Power Consumption: 478.9 W/100 V (PoE on), 54.4 W/240 V (PoE off)
• Standby Power Consumption: 32 W/100 V, 31.6 W/240 V
• Ventilation: 3 x Smart fan
• Power Surge Protection: 6KV surge protection
• EMI: FCC class A, CE class A, VCCI, BSMI
• Safety Certifications: CE, LVD, UL, CB
• Operating Temperature: -5 to 50 °C (23 to 122 °F)
• Storage Temperature: -40 to 70 °C (-40 to 158 °F)
• Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
• Storage Humidity: 5% to 90% non-condensing
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 440 x 430 x 44 mm
• Weight: 6.26 kg
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.