D-Link DBS-2000-28 28-Port Nuclias Cloud-Managed Switch
DBS-2000 is a series of Smart Managed Switches, manageable via the Nuclias Cloud Web Portal through any compatible online PC or Tablet. Connectivity with the Nuclias Cloud platform is guaranteed, with a 99.9% Service-Level-Agreement (SLA), and operation will continue even if the Cloud connection fails..
The DBS-2000 Series features Cable Diagnostics and Per Port Traffic Packet Counters to help network admins find & solve network problems. Cable Diagnostics enables quick examination of cable quality, recognition of cable type, and detection of cable errors, with the Per-Port Traffic Packet Counter helping to further isolate problems.
Advanced Security Features:
The DBS-2000 series utilizes the Nuclias Cloud Web Portal interface, giving administrators an easy way to manage Layer-2 features, such as VLANs, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), and 802.3ad Link Aggregation (static). With powerful security features, including IGMP snooping, Static MAC, and end-to-end encryption (WPA/WPA2/WPA3), these Cloud switches are a versatile solution for deployments that require easy configuration, without added complexities.
• Hardware Version: A1
• Number of Ports: 24 x 10/100/1000 Mbps, 4 x Combo 1000 Mbps/SFP
• Switching Capacity: 56 Gbps
• Maximum Forwarding Rate: 41.7 Mpps
• MAC Address Table Size: 8K Entries
• Packet Buffer: 4.1 Mbits
• Flash Memory: 32 MB
• Power Input: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz internal power supply
• Standby Mode: 6.49 W / 100 V, 6.55 W / 240 V
• MTBF: 992,594 hours
• Acoustics: 0 dB(A)
• Heat Dissipation: 59.09 BTU/hr
• Ventilation: Fanless
• EMI: CE, FCC, VCCI, BSMI
• Safety: UL, CB, LVD, BSMI, CCC
• Operating Temperature: -5 to 50 °C (23 to 122 °F)
• Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 °C (-4 to 158 °F)
• Operating Humidity: 0% to 95% non-condensing
• Storage Humidity: 0% to 95% non-condensing
• Weight: 2.15 kg
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 440 x 140 x 44 mm
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.